The search

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM AND ANGELA POV

By the time Dream and George changed into their normal clothes the smell of bacon and fried eggs filled the air. They walked into the kitchen and saw Bad and Sapnap literally devouring their breakfast while Angela cooked, she noticed the two arriving,

"Good morning, breakfast will be ready in a moment, please take your seat" she said with a smile, returning her attention to the eggs she was frying, adding some salt and other spices.

George sat down next to Bad, Dream did the same next to Sapnap but not before giving both of them a slap on the head.

"What was that for?!" Sapnap angrily questioned, Dream glared at him.

"You know what's for" he answered, sitting down, a plate with food appearing in front of him and George.

"Thanks" George said to Angela, who nodded and sat at the head of the table with her own breakfast.

"I hope you all slept well, 'cuz today we have a lot of traveling to do" she said pointing at the group with her fork.

"I'm sure some of us didn't get mush sl-OUCH!" Sapnap was cut off by Bad kicking him from across the table and mouthing 'shut up', which made Angela giggle.

"Eat before it gets cold" she scolded with a smile, Dream took a bite of his bacon, it tasted delicious, even better than how he made it at home (in real life that is).

"How did you made this so good?!" George demanded to know, she just shrugged.

"Skill" she answered with a proud smile.

"You've gotta teach!" Bad demanded, standing up.

"Sure, only if you teach me how to bake muffins" she replied, a light appeared in Bad's eyes, he extended his hand.

"Deal!" Angela giggled and shook it, a tear formed on her left eye, running down her cheek, alarming everyone, herself included.

"Oh my god! Are you ok? Did i say something wrong?!" Bad quickly apologized, worried and mortified, Angela wiped her cheek and made a calming gesture with her hand.

"I'm ok don't worry, it just... the way you act reminded me of my family" she said with a forced smile.

"I miss them a lot... " the smile slowly fading from her face, she didn't think about her family in a long time, it made her really sad. She forgot a lot of things in this five years, she couldn't remember the name of her parents or her brother, their voice or their face, but she remember the time spent messing around at lunch, telling some bad joke so her brother would choke on the water he was drinking and then roughhouse a bit, he would always win because, even if Angela was the older one, he exercised a lot and therefore was stronger.

She felt a hand being placed on her arm, bringing her mind back to reality.

"I'm really sorry, we didn't know that you lost your family, do you want to talk about it?" Bad asked with a sad and comforting voice, then she realized what he meant and quickly corrected herself.