One last kiss...

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP AND ANGELA POV

Right after Sky left, the wither dragon released his breath on them, killing all the trees that came in contact with it, Angela pushed Sapnap to the side and out of it's trajectory, making both of them rolling down a steep hill and into the deeper part of the forest. 

Sapnap stood up first, pulling her up.

"Come on!" he shouted, his hold on her hand never wavering for a second. Angela saw a small cave in her peripheral vision, they would be safe inside it, the dragon was too big to enter it.

"There's a cave there!" she said, pulling him towards it, he nodded and ran inside it, not stopping until they were about a hundred feet deep into it.

Sapnap took a few deep breaths, looking back at the entrance and seeing the shadow of the dragon pass over them, they heard his roar become quieter and quieter until they couldn't hear it anymore. He let out a sigh of relief.

"He's gone" she breathed out, he heard Angela let out a weak groan "Nick..." she sounded a bit... weird "Angela?" he couldn't see her, it was too dark, he quickly crafted a torch and lighted it up, his eyes widening. 

Angela's left arm was completely black, a pained expression was painted on her face, her eyes were closed shut due to the pain. She slowly opened them, meeting his scared gaze.

"I..." she slumped down, not able to sustain herself anymore, Sapnap dropped his torch.

"Angela!" he managed to catch her a moment before she hit the ground, gently pulling her towards him, her teeth were clutched hard and she was having trouble breathing.

"I... sorry..." she chocked out, her voice barely above a whisper, he shushed her.

"Don't apologize, you'll be fine, i promise!" he searched in his inventory for a golden apple, food, or anything at all that could heal her, not finding any "Shit!" he cursed, looking at the entrance of the cave, if he ran outside and killed some cows he could cook the meat to heal her.

"I'll be right back, hold on" he said, gently placing her on the ground, she let out a pained whimper.

Sapnap ran outside, looking for a cow or a sheep to kill, he spotted some in a clearing a few hundred meters from where he stood, he quickly went after them, swinging his sword and gathering about ten steaks in a matter of minutes.

"That should be enough" he said, holding the loot in his hand, he shoved it in his inventory and started running back towards the cave.

"Where do you think you are going lover boy!?!?" he turned around, seeing Bill float behind him, he tried to hide inside the forest but the wither dragon flew in front of him, blocking his escape.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE (EXCEPT ANGELA) POV