LEAVE!!

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

It's been a few weeks since the fire incident and the mood of the team hasn't improved, Dream and Techno went out every now and then, searching for a way to leave this world while Bad, Sapnap and George tried to cheer up Angela without much success. She hasn't really said anything since they came back, everyday she would just wake up, cook breakfast, feed the dragons, cook lunch, dinner and then head to bed, the same routine everyday. Sometime she left with Sky to scout for any new fires, at times leaving for entire days, leaving a note that said not to worry and that she'll be back soon. Of course, Sapnap was the one who got scared the most when she took too long to come back.

"I'm worried... it's been already a week... she never took this long before" he said to Bad, pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Calm down Sapnap, pacing won't make her come back any faster" Bad responded, not standing up from the sofa.

"I know but what else can i do!?" he shouted, angrily throwing his hands in the air, they heard the door open in that moment, Sapnap turned and saw Dream come inside, looking very tired.

"Anything?" George asked, Dream shook his head, heading for the kitchen and chugging down some water.

"Where's Techno?" Bad asked, noticing his absence.

"He went to check on his potato farm" Dream responded, George rolled his eyes, they sighed.

"We are getting nowhere like this, we need Angela's help" George stated, looking at them.

"She isn't in the state to give us any help right now" Bad responded in a sad voice, Dream angrily slammed the glass he had been holding on the kitchen counter.

"It's been weeks! I get it, she lost a friend but she has to get over it! This can't keep going on forever!" he shouted angrily.

"Cut her some slack, she lost the first friend she made in this world, it's a heavy loss to bear" George responded, placing a hand on his shoulder, In that moment Tommy and Tubbo entered the room, curios about what was causing all that noise.

"You found out anything?" Tubbo asked to Dream, he shook his head, Tommy looked around and noticed that Techno was missing.

"I bet he went to farm potatoes again" he said in a sarcastic tone, making Tubbo and Bad giggle.

"How are you feeling Tubbo? Any new symptoms?" George asked, he had been feeling a bit sick the days after the hole 'possession' thing but now he felt fine, still, the others kept checking on him regularly.

"I'm ok" he responded with a large smile, George nodded.

"Where's Wilbur?" Dream asked to the boys, Tommy rolled his eyes.

"He went to take a walk around l'Manberg to clear his thoughts" he said in an annoyed voice. In that moment, the door flung open, startling everyone, they looked at who opened it and were really surprised to see Angela standing at it's entrance with a cold look in her eyes, when her gaze landed on Tubbo she looked away, heading to her room, two words leaving her mouth.