The first flight

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

A week later, it was time for the boys to receive their dragons. Angela left for a few days to gather the hatchling they chose.

Tubbo picked a forest dragon, Wilbur a water dragon, Bad and Sapnap chose a fire dragon, Dream and George both wanted a sun or a moon dragon, Techno took a snow dragon while Tommy wanted a storm dragon, luckly, she managed to convince him to change it to a ether dragon.

Once she was back, they saw a small flock of hatchling following her, flying up and down in a disorganized pattern. They landed outside l'Manberg and the small dragons started to wander around, curious.

"What now?" Bad asked, seeing the dragons run around and hide in the nearby bushes, she shrugged.

"They are your dragons, do what you think it's best" she said, seeing Tommy chase around his ether dragon, shaking her head. She giggled, taking Sky to her nest "Good luck" she said with a sarcastic tone, the group groaned.

"Get back here you fucking lizard!!" Tommy shouted, launching himself forward in order to catch it, the dragons did a sharp left turn, avoiding his chaser and making him facepalm into the ground, Sapnap dubled over laughing, he shot him a glare.

"Why don't you try then Sappy?!" he said angrily.

Apparently Tubbo was the smarter one upon the group, he squatted down and held an apple in his and, waiting for his forest dragon to approach. It shyly made his way to him, sniffing the fruit before taking a bite of it, immediately piping up and jumping on him, licking his face.

"Ahahaha stop, that's gross, ewwww" he said though a laugh, petting the dragon.

"HOW?!" Tommy shouted, appalled. 

"How should i name him?" he asked to the group, Angela responded for them, returning from her short trip to Sky's nest.

"It's a she actually" she said, leaning against a tree, arms crossed. Tubbo thought for a moment before naming it.

"I think... i'll name her Flora" he said, surprising Angela, who smiled "Thank you...." she said in a slightly sad and happy voice, he nodded.

"This is really touchy but could you help us please?!" Tommy shouted, his hands on his knees, gasping for air. She rolled her eyes.

"Sit down and bait them with food" she instructed in an obvius tone.

Techno was the second one to succeed, baiting his snow dragon with a cooked salmon, followed by Wilbur with his water dragon. Tommy finally managed to catch his, the dragon letting out a gust of air in his face, blowing his hair back.

Sapnap and Bad were having some trouble with theirs, they kept approaching and then growl, stepping back and letting out a small breath of fire.

"Why are ours so aggressive?" Bad asked, frustrated and confused, Angela sighed.