Something is off...

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? POV

After she finished feeding the animals it was time to go on patrol, it wasn't really something she necessary needed to do but like to anyway. It was just a normal roundabout of the land, checking that everything was in order and the mobs didn't do any damages to the villages or her farms.

She looked down at her right hand, on her wrist there was a single red hair tie. It looked really old, the color was almost completely faded and it was no longer elastic, still, she kept it.

Gently she run a finger over it, tracing the red torn fabric with a sad smile.

"I miss you..."

She kept her eyes on the object for a few more seconds before she was brought out of her thought by a push. She turned around.

"Sky? What are you doing here? How did you even get out? I'm pretty sure i locked the gate. Did you broke it again?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

The animal just lowered her head in defeat, she sighed.

"It's ok, you know i can't stay mad at you, come on" she gestured the animal to follow her.

"Let's go fix it and then we can go on patrol, just you and me, how does that sound?" 

The animal just happly bounced towards her.

"I'll take that as a yes" she said giggling.

It took some time to fix the gate but after 20 minutes it was good as new. The animal, noticing her owner finished working, approached her, nudging her arm.

"Yes yes, we are going, give me a moment to gather my stuff and then we can leave"

She headed inside her house and picked up a bag placed on a table, she examined the content for a few second before leaving. Her loyal steed waiting right outside the door, she smiled at the beast.

"Alright let's-" she stopped mid sentence... something... a felling... a very strong one struck her entire being... FEAR. She dropped the bag out of surprise, something was wrong, something was VERY wrong. 

"Wha..."

She looked up, noticing the now nine angled sun, and, in the distance, a cloud, a single, stormy cloud. 

"That's not normal..." she whispered

Of course she thought that the sun wasn't normal either, but she was far more concerned about the cloud. After spending years studying and learning the characteristics of this world, she noticed it immediately.

Storm clouds aren't solitary one, they appear in groups. This could only mean two things, either Flash started fighting again with his siblings, which was both unlikely and impossible because, one, they were kept separated for a reason, and two, they were in the complete opposite direction. 

So it could only mean one thing, something or someone, caused it, and she needed to go investigate.

She hurriedly ran back inside and put on hear gear, complete with enchanted sword, elytra, crossbow, and a ton of potions, food and golden apples, which she put in her steeds inventory, not before putting on her armor as well.

Once she was done, she quickly hopped on her back.

"Let's go Sky!"