The sentence

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM, GEORGE AND ANGELA POV

After about twenty minutes the queen came back to announce her decision, sitting on her royal nest. Angela bowed to her respectfully, knowing how things will go, but she had already accepted it.

"Human" the queen spoke, she met her gaze "You were accused of having murdered the ancient forest dragon Flora" she explained, lifting her neck and spreading her wings.

"By the evidence shown to me i hereby declare you guilty and sentence you to death by fire!" she declared in a powerful voice, the dragon cheered, happy about the sentence. Angela respectfully kneeled down.

"I'll accept my punishment your highness, just let the other two people that were with me go. They have nothing to do with all this" she pleaded, keeping her head down.

"Very well, release them" she ordered, the forest dragons nodded, opening the cage and releasing them.

"Angela!!" they run up to her, hugging her tight.

"Take care of the others... and tell them.. that i'm sorry..." she whispered, trying her best to hold back her tears. She took off her medallion and gave it to George.

"He likes smoked salmon and sunbathing during the summer" she said, forcing a smile, she turned to Dream "Take Sky, she's right outside the east tunnel" she explained, her voice shaking, he nodded, wiping his tears.

"We will never forget you... i promise" Dream said, extending his hand, she shook it. She turned to do the same with George but he straight up hugged her, crying on her shoulder, she gently patted his back, letting him have his moment. After a few minutes, he let go, stepping back.

They waved at her one last time, before heading towards the tunnel, they were almost there when a group of fire dragons blocked their path, growling at them. Angela noticed.

"Hey! Let them go! You said you would let them go!" she shouted, taking a step towards the queen, causing the nearby dragons to growl at her.

"I said to release them from the cage, i never said anything about letting them roam free, who knows what they'll do now that they know the position of our nest" she said lifting her head"They shall remain here until i deem them no longer dangerous for our people" she commanded, nodding at the dragons blocking the path, who started to push the two friends back into the cage.

"Stop! This wasn't the deal!!" she shouted angrily, she needed a solution and she needed it FAST! Think, what did she have that could use against them?

Knowledge? 

They are ancient! They are far more knowledgeable than all the books in her library combined.

Weapons?

They are freaking dragons! They don't need weapons, they breath fucking fire!

Food?

They have hundreds of water dragons in their colonies, food isn't an issue.