Alone

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGE POV

George woke up on the ground in an open field, extremely confused, sat up and looked around. It looked like a minecraft world, everything was squarey, the trees were squarey, the cows were squarey, even the sun was....

Hang on, taking a closer look at the sun.... it had eight spikes, eight angles... no... wait... nine, it had nine angles.

"What is going on?" he asked to himself, his voice trembling a bit.

"This must be a dream, there is no way this is real.... that's it, a dream!! I just have to wake up!" 

He pinched himself, wincing at the pain and closing his eyes, expecting to wake up with his face on the keyboard where he fell asleep while editing some videos, like many times before. 

He kept his eyes shut for a few minutes, but when he opened them again, he was still there. He started panicking, was he trapped here? Where even was here!!? Did he need to get resources?!? Did he need to find a safe place before it got dark? What happened to Dream and the others?! Are they here too?

"Ok, ok, ok, ok... deep breaths... i can do this..." he closed his eyes again, trying to calm down and taking in a few slow, deep breaths. After a few minutes he was calmer. Opening his eyes he noticed that the sun was right above him, which meant it was around noon, he had just a few hours before it got dark. 

"I need to find some food and a bed... i hope the others are ok" and with that he went off to gather resources.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM POV

When Dream woke up in the middle of a forest in what seemed like a minecraft world he didn't think too much into it. He thought it was another dream, like many before, where he's running away from his friends manhunt style, so he started gathering resources.

After mining through a stack of wood, making a stone pickaxe, a sword and a furnace he started cooking some food, he couldn't see his health bar nor his hunger bar but he guessed he was low, since he was getting quite hungry.

"Weird..." 

This was something that usually wasn't present in his dreams, hunger, he just... didn't have it.

"I guess this time it'll be more interesting" he said to himself, slightly smiling while reaching inside the furnace to grab his now cooked steak. 

Food tasted... good, nothing amazing but good, he enjoyed the smell and the flavor given to the meat by the oak wood he used to cook it.

"Ok, i'm starting to like this dream" 

He continued munching on the steak for a few minutes before he finished it, leaving only the bone behind.

"Burp, ahhhhh, that was really something" he said patting his stomac.

He layed down on the fresh grass, admiring the sky, it looked more realistic than usual but he didn't give too much thought about it. He didn't realize that this whole time he let his guard down, allowing a mysterious figure to close up on him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter i know sorry. I'm writing this during my classes XD