A load of trouble

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

After the incident with Borealis, Angela decided to keep her armor made of ether scales on when she trained him, just to be safe, turns out it was a good idea.

During the next couple of days a lot of similar accidents happened when they tried to mix different elements, things went south especially with the end element, which apparently caused a very large explosion when mixed with anything other than air.

"Ok... let's try with something else now" she said, placing down her half-destroyed shield.

"Mix ether, water and ice together and shot it straight up" she ordered, the dragon whined, tired after all the training.

"After this one we can go back home ok? I'll give you your favorite salmon since you've been very good today" she assured, Borealis immediately hyped up, letting out a happy roar, Angela giggled.

"Ok, now try it" she ordered, the dragon concentrated for a moment before tilting his head up and releasing the three elements together. They swarm in a whirlpool, exploding and releasing a thousand snowflakes, Angela smiled.

"Now we can make snow" she stated, bringing her hand forward to catch one, it immediately melted back into water due to her heat. She remembered the last time she saw snow when she was still alive, her family built a little igloo in their backyard and played in it until it was dark. It was when she was still very little, snow was really rare where she lived.

She was brought back to reality by Borealis nudging his head into her arms, purring.

"Sorry... i spaced out" she petted his head "Let's go back" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP AND DREAM POV

Sapnap was pacing back and forth in his room in l'Manberg, not knowing what to do next.

"How long are you gonna keep doing that? I'm getting nauseous" Bill said in his head. Since he made the deal he could see and hear him constantly in his head and it was getting really annoying.

"Shut up!" he shouted angrily. The demon appeared in front of him, a frown present on his face.

"Don't you dare talk me down boy, i can call off the deal whenever i want so don't push me" he threatened, crossing his arms.

"So when are you going to kill that overgrown lizard? I'm getting tired to wait" he asked, Sapnap scoffed.

"I will kill him when i find the right opportunity ok?! Now shut up and leave me alone!" he shouted, the room fell silent for a moment.

"Who are you talking to?" he turned around, seeing Dream stand at the door with a shocked expression on his face.

"Who do you want to kill?" he asked, taking a step forward, Sapnap backed up.