Fight Tubbo!!

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE (EXCEPT TECHNO) POV

Once Tubbo's hands were tightly tied behind himself and to the leg of the bed Angela mixed some of the ingredient she brought in a bowl and reduced them into a fine greenish powder.

"Everyone's clear with the plan?" she asked looking at the group, who nodded.

"You wake him up, we talk to him and when the entity comes out we beat the shit out if it" Wilbur explained, placing a hand on the handle of his sword.

"Language!" Bad added, making Sapnap giggle.

"If things start heading south we knock him out, ok?" she asked, looking at Tommy, who slowly nodded.

"But is not gonna be necessary, he will fight that thing off" Tommy assured. Angela sighed, taking the bowl with her and keeling in front of Tubbo.

"Ready?" Tommy nodded.

She put the bowl under Tubbo's nose, after taking in a few breaths he started to wake up, Angela took a step back clutching the handle of her sword, his eyes were colored a bright yellow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUBBO POV

Tubbo felt his conscience being brought out of it's slumber, he still couldn't see but he could fell his hands tied behind his back, he heard a voice.

"Tubbo?" it was muffled but he heard it clearly, his eyes widened.

"Tommy?" he whispered in a insecure and scared voice, he tried to reach out but hit an invisible wall with his hands in his mind, a voice resonating.

Stay out of this, child. The adults have to talk

He shivered, hugging his legs and staying quiet. The entity talked to the other people in the room.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" a grin spread on his face.

"Let him go!" he heard someone yell. The entity just smiled wider.

"And why would i do that?" he teased "I like this host, strong body but weak mind, the perfect combination"

"WHY YOU-" he heard someone take a step forward and stop immediately, like if it was blocked by something.

"Don't hit him! You'll hurt Tubbo" another voice said, it sounded familiar.

"Why are you doing this?" a female voice asked.

"Didn't i tell you already? I want chaos" the entity explained.

"Then why are you still possessing him? Your host is tied up and surrounded by a group of armed people who could easily stop you if you tried anything. You can't do anything like this, so might as well let him go" the female voice exposed in a calm tone, trying to trick the entity, who just bursted into a heartfelt laugher.

"Who do you think i am? I'm no idiot, i know you're not gonna hurt him, you care about him too much" he said with a smirk, directing his gaze to a precised person.

"Besides, i enjoy listening to him call your name. helplessly hoping that you'll come and save him" he teased, Tubbo felt two hands being placed on his shoulder, shaking him hard.

"Listen now you ghost bitch! Once i get my hands on you i'll make you regret to have died!" a voice yelled to his face, it sounded very familiar, the way he swore lighted up a bulb in his head.

"Tommy? Is that you?!" he asked, standing up in his mind and placing his hands on the invisible wall.

"Tubbo listen to me! I know you can hear me! You have to fight it off! Fight Tubbo!!" Tommy yelled, shaking him slightly.

"I... i can't... " he whispered, lowering his head, tears forming in his eyes.

"I know you can do it Tubbo! Fight it!! Kick that bitch ghost ass!! I know you are strong, you are stronger than what you think!"

Tubbo raised his head, wiping away his tears, determination appearing in his eyes. He started to slam his fists against the wall, harder and harder, cracks started to form on its surface.

"Ahaha, strong? That little chi-" the entity cut off, his eyes briefly changing from yellow to brown for a few seconds.

"It's working! He's fighting!!" the female voice exclaimed "Keep going Tommy! Keep talking to him!"

Tubbo kept slamming his fists on the wall, spreading the cracks across it, he then felt a rope appearing around his wrists and pulling him back against the ground, blocking his movements. 

I'm not letting you go that easily, you may be strong, but you remain a child.

"LET GO OF ME!!" Tubbo yelled, struggling to free himself from the bindings.

Stop resisting! Stay still!!

"You can do this Tubbo, I know you can!! Fight it!" Tommy yelled, his voice echoing in his mind, filling him with strength. He pulled hard, the binding starting to loose up.

"You are the strongest person i know!!"

He managed to sit up.

"You are the best person i know!"

The rope began to tear.

"You are my best friend!"

Pieces of if started to detach.

"Tubbo please!"

The rope broke, shattering into a thousand pieces and disappearing, Tubbo stood up and started running towards the wall.

NO STOP!! DON'T DO IT!!

Tubbo didn't stop, he kept running at full speed, getting a running start to deliver a strong blow so to shatter it all together.

"Tubbo! You are my best friend, i can't lose you!!"

He felt his legs become stronger, allowing him to run faster, his heart racing.

"Tommy!!" he yelled.

"Tubbo please!! Please!! Don't leave me!! I love you!!!" he hugged him tight, continuing to call his name.

"I'm coming Tommy!" he charged the blow, placing all his strength into it and releasing it on the wall.

"Tommy!!"

Crash.

Everything went dark, he didn't feel the presence of the entity in his head anymore, he tried to open his eyes, realizing that he could. His vision was blurry but he could make out a few figures looking down at him, he looked at Tommy, who was still hugging him.

"Tommy?" he asked, tears starting to form in his eyes. Tommy darted up, looking at him dead in his eyes, a large smile appearing on his face, he hugged him tight, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Tubbo!! You made it! You won!!" Tubbo just leaned into the hug, starting to cry.