Wanna make a deal?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

Another month passed, marking the end of the sixth year she had spent in this world, a very troubled year as a matter of fact. She should organize a party to celebrate it, it was after all the first year she ever had guests... and will probably be the last... so she could at least enjoy the time she had left with them.

She sighed, gathering some hay from her grain fields to improve Borealis nest, she is gonna miss them, especially Nick. She clenched her shirt where her heart is, a sad feeling engulfing it, she didn't want to be alone again.

She looked at the sky, it was a nice autumn day, a bit windy but still warm enough for her to only wear a light long-sleeved shirt, despite that, she still felt cold.

"I better get back..." she said to herself, giving a last expectant look at the sky before turning around and walking back to Borealis's nest.

Nick and the others kept leaving to search for another way out, sometimes disappearing for days, making her worry, she asked them to stop but they didn't listen.

It has been a whole week now since she last saw any of the team members, she knew Tommy and Tubbo were back at the forest, while Wilbur and Techno were searching the sea and the icy lands, Dream and George went to the alpha nest to ask for the queen's help but she had no idea where Sapnap or Bad where, and that made her uneasy.

She sighed, finally reaching Borealis's nest, the dragon was now hold enough to learn to use his element, or elements in his case.

"Hey Bora, you ready to learn how to use your element?" she asked, placing down the hay bales she gathered, the dragons happly bounced towards her, nudging his head into her arms, purring. She giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes" she guided him towards the outskirts of l'Manberg, far from any buildings so he couldn't damage them.

"Ready?" the dragon let out a happy roar.

"Ok, let's try one element at the time, start with water, try to imagine a stream" she ordered the dragon closed his eyes, focusing on bringing forward the element, after a minute he opened his mouth, releasing a weak stream of water. Angela clapped at him.

"Well done, now try with fire" the dragon obliged, managing to release a small flame. They kept training for the hole day, passing through all the elements, all the way to the ender one. It was almost sundown when an idea appeared in her mind.

"No try to mix fire and ice together" she commanded, if her supposition were correct, he should produce a small steam breath. God she was wrong.

She didn't consider that mixing ice with fire aside from vapor creates also an explosion proportional to the quantity of ice used. 

The dragon focused, calling forth the two elements and mixing them together, releasing a strong steam in front of him, the shock wave created knocked Angela against a nearby tree, knocking the air out of her lungs. She slumped down, a warm liquid flowing down on her left eye, her vision became increasingly blurry, she could her Borealis whine beside her before everything went dark.