The road

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM AND GEORGE POV

"George?" 

"Mhm?" he answered, not really paying attention, that is, until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah?" 

"You're not mining the coal" Dream stated, pointing at where he mined, George had missed the coal by two blocks and kept mining forward for a few minutes without noticing.

"Sorry" he said embarrassed "I must have spaced out" admitted shyly, scratching his wrist, it was something he did when he was nervous. Dream sighed, placing down his pickaxe and sitting down on a stone block, patting the one next to him, George complied and sat down next to him.

"What's on your mind?" he asked calmly, his voice soft so not to stress him any further. George had told his friend about his problems, not to all of them, just to Dream, he didn't know why but he felt safer with him.

"I just... i don't know, this still feels like a dream, i can't believe it's real. I mean, look at me, i hardly go out and now i'm on a full out adventure on a parallel world or something. "

Dream let him talk, quietly listening, it was one of his quality, he wasn't good with words, but he could listen, and that was what his friend needed now.

"I... i'm scared Dream... i'm scared i might lose you, i'm scared i might mess up and get you guys in danger or ... worse" the last word stayed in his mouth, he didn't want to say it, he didn't even want to think that if he messed something up his friends might.... die.

Tears started forming in his eyes and rolling down his cheeks, that's when Dream decided to act, taking his friend hand.

"Hey, it's ok, you're not gonna mess anything up" he said calmly but surely.

"You don't know that" George responded, wiping away his tears.

"Of course i do, you're not the type that messes things up" Dream took a short pause, thinking that since he was at it, he might as well get George to smile a bit.

"That's Sapnap's job" he finished, earning a small giggle from George.

"Yeah...  i guess you're right" he squeezed his hand a bit, feeling the warmth from Dream's own. It was so soft and warm, he didn't want to let go.

"Come on, let's head back, it'll be dark soon" Dream said standing up and pulling George with him, problem is, he pulled a bit too hard, causing George to trip and bringing him down with him. 

"Sorry, you ok?" he asked.

George didn't respond, his mind had still to chatch up and realize that what just happened. He was ontop of Dream, one hand in his and the other on his chest. He instantly blushed bright red and quickly stood up, mumbling a 'S-s-sorry' and burying his face in his shirt.