Make a deal

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM, GEORGE AND ANGELA POV

Angela waited a few minutes before knocking on George's door, receiving a 'come in' in response, when she entered she saw Dream and George sitting next to each other on the bed, holding hands, she smiled.

"Finally, took you long enough" she said, closing the door behind her, Dream rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" he asked slightly annoyed.

"I need to quickly check on George's conditions, then i'll leave you two lovebirds alone" she responded in a teasing him a bit.

"Can you really make my arm grow back?" George asked her, she nodded.

"Your other wounds have to be completely healed first, then i'll give you a Notch apple and it will grow back" she explained, George placed a hand on his left shoulder.

"Will... will it hurt?" he asked, a bit scared, she rubbed her left arm.

"I'm... not sure... the last time i used it on myself it was... an emergency... so my body wasn't stable" she answered, shivering at the memory.

"Did it hurt a lot?" Dream asked, she cringed "I passed out from the pain and woke up the next day, feeling like death itself"

George shivered at the thought, Dream squeezed his hand a bit.

"Don't worry, you won't fell anything, i'll sedate you. I'm not a heartless monster" she said to him, he gave her a thankful look.

"Can i check on your condition now?" she asked raising an eyebrow, he nodded, blushing a bit, embarrassed. Angela approached him and started inspecting his chest and arm, noticing that it was almost completely healed, she touched his right knee.

"Can you feel this?" she asked him, he nodded, she then touched his calf "What about this?" he made a weird expression.

"I feel it but it's weird..." he responded confused.

"Weird how?"

"It feels like when you fall asleep on your arm and then when you wake up it's all frizzy" he described, she nodded in acknowledge.

"Is that bad?" Dream asked worried.

"Not necessarily. Do you think can you stand George?" she asked, he reluctantly nodded, swinging his legs down and wobbly standing up, placing a good amount of his weight on Dream.

"It tingles" he said a bit scared "Don't worry, it's normal. Try to take a few steps around" he did as he was asked, taking a few insecure steps forward "Ok, you can sit back down now"

"So? Is he ok?" Dream asked, now scared.

"Not exactly" the sentence made George eyes widen, Angela raised her hands in surrender when she noticed.

"Hold on, let me explain. The fact that you can walk is good, it means you don't have any spinal or neural damage. The tingly feeling is caused by the fact you've been still for almost three days, so it will pass eventually. The thing is.." she pointed at Dream "You'll have to stay away from him until you are healed too, the bacteria in your body could pass to him and since he's weaker now it could infect his wounds" she explained to them with a serious tone, Dream sighed.

"Really? After i can finally stay with him you tell me to stay away?" he said in an annoyed tone, facepalming on his mask, she giggled.

"It will only be for a few days, you'll survive, but if you want i can give you a walkie talkie so at least you can talk with each other" she suggested, receiving a surprised look from them.

"There are walkie talkie in this world?" George asked, she nodded, taking out two small black squares out of her inventory and handing one to Dream, she pressed a button and talked into the device.

"One two, one two, do you copy me?" she said jokingly the device on Dream's and repeating the message.

"How did you make this?" George asked surprised, stealing the device from Dream, she shrugged.

"It's one of the perks of having a father and a brother that work in the electronic field" she said proudly, handing them the other walkie talkie.

"I'm going to get some medicine for George, i'll be back soon, don't do anything stupid while i'm gone" she said, leaving the room and closing the door behind her. George giggled a bit.

"Awwww the two lovebirs are having fun?" a third voice asked, they turned and saw the entity floating in the far side of the room. 

It was a yellow triangle with a black bow tie and hat, a single eye in it's center. Dream jumped to his feet, placing himself in front of George to protect him.

 "Oh, that's to cute. Do you really think you can protect him from ME?!" the entity's arm extended, gabbing George and bringing him away from Dream, he was about to run and tackle it to the ground but it suddenly held a sharp claw up to his neck.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you" he said in a teasing tone, Dream froze "Let him go!" he shouted, the entity pressed the claw against George's neck, drawing some blood "STOP!" he yelled.

"Then you'll do as i say Dreamy boy, or your friend gets it" he threatened.

"Fine, just don't hurt him" a large mouth appeared under his eye, shaping into a malicious grin.

"Good, let's make a deal then, you'll be my new host and i'll let your friend go, deal?" the entity extended his hand, a blue flame engulfing it, Dream hesitated for a moment before extending his hand in order to shake it.

Just a moment before their hands connected the door of the room was shoved wide open and Angela ran inside, crossbow in hand. She shot an arrow at the entity, who released George in order to dodge it, Dream took the opportunity and quickly pulled him away, Angela sprinted forward drawing her sword and swinging it with all her force. The entity disappeared into a yellow cloud of smoke.

"You win this one Angy but i'll be back soon, you can't hide from me" an evil laughter filled the room, slowly fading away into silence, once she was sure the entity was gone she placed back her sword into it's sheath, one word leaving her mouth.

"Cipher..."