Meeting Flora

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE (EXCEPT TECHNO) POV

"No seriously, did you really just do that?!" Sapnap hasn't stopped asking the same question in the past ten minutes while they walked back to the landing site.

"For the millionth time Sapnap, yes i did, now PLEASE stop asking!" she pleaded with an exhausted voice, Dream just giggled, Angela turned to look at him.

"Is he always like this?" she asked to Dream.

"You have no idea" he responded, receiving a punch on the arm by Sapnap.

"At least i don't wear a mask to hide my ugly face" he teased, Dream immediately tuned and started hitting him, making Angela laugh.

"You two are just impossible" she said placing herself between the fight.

"Come on, we are almost there" she encouraged them to keep walking, after a few glare were exchanged between the two, they obliged.

After a few minutes they saw the shape of the azure dragon through the trees. The dragon hearing someone approach quickly stood up and growled, Bad, George and Wilbur took out their sword and placed themselves in front of Tommy and Tubbo, ready to fight. But once Sky noticed that one of the people approaching was Angela she sprinted forward tackling her to the ground and licking her face.

"Gwaaa! Sky stop!! Get off that's so gross!!" she screamed, trying to pry herself away from the dragon's grasp but to no avail, she turned to look for support from the other two boys, only to see them dubled over laughing on the ground, tears in their eyes. 

"Sky if you don't get off now you don't get any salmon for dinner" she yelled, the dragon immediately stopped and sat back, releasing her prey, who quickly stood up, wiping away the chunks of saliva from her face and trowing them at the two boys in the ground, hitting them dead in the chest.

"You two are useless" she said annoyed, the two just struggled to stand up, wiping away the tears from their eyes.

"That was so funny" Dream wheezed out, a malicious grin appeared on Angela's face.

"Hey Sky" the dragon raised her head to look at her owner, she pointed her finger at Dream.

"Go cuddle him" Sky immediately piped up and jumped at the designated target.

"No, wait n-AAAAH" slobber covered Dream's face as the dragon started to lick him, Sapnap was dying on the floor while Angela laughed too.

"You're right, it is funny!" she repeated mockingly through the laugh. 

After a few minutes she ordered the dragon to let go of him, allowing a covered in slobber Dream to stand up, glaring at Angela, who just winked in response. They walked up to the rest of the group, noticing Tommy and George were still crying their eyes out laughing, Bad trying his best not to lose it.