Find Techno

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE (EXCEPT TECHNO) POV

Tommy didn't let go of Tubbo's hand since he woke up, he felt like if he did, he would lose him again. The two boys sat next to each other on the bed, Tubbo was rubbing his eyes, he was feeling very sleepy.

"How do you feel?" Tommy asked in a calm voice.

"Tired" he answered.

"The fight probably took a lot out of him" Wilbur said "We should let him rest" he suggested.

"In a moment, i have some question for him first" Angela said, Tubbo looked confused at Tommy.

"She's a friend" he assured with a smile "even if she's a woman" he added, making Tubbo giggle and receiving a glare from Angela.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions, try to answer at best you can" she said with a calm voice, Tubbo nodded.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Tubbo thought about it for a few seconds before answering.

"I remember climbing on a tree with Tommy and Wilbur and going to sleep, i was awaken by a noise and saw a blurry cloud in front of me, then everything went dark" he answered, Angela just nodded.

"Did you see the entity? Can you give us any information about it?" he concentrated hard.

"It had a high pitched, ringing voice but other than that... oh wait... i saw yellow!" Angela gave him a confused look.

"Yellow?" she echoed.

"Yes! I couldn't make out anything aside it's color, it was yellow" he explained, Angela let out a sigh of relief.

"At least it's not Herobrine" she said "Ok i'm done, you can rest now, you deserve it" she smiled at him, standing up.

"Dream team, you come with me i need to talk to you. Wilbur and Tommy, you two can stay here if you want to keep him company, we'll be in the other room if you need us" she said, gesturing them to follow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM AND ANGELA POV

"So what did you want to talk about?" George asked once they were all out of the room.

"We still need to find Techno but there's a problem, the map just shows eight people, this means he's very far" she stated.

"So what do we do? How do we find him?" Dream asked.

"One of you have to stay here in case Wilbur or Tommy comes out" she said.

"I'll stay" Bad responded, raising his hand.

"Ok, there's food in the room on the right and some useful item, help yourself if you need them" she instructed, Bad nodded.