Lake party

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

"So let me get this straight" she said clasping her hands together.

"You found a rock with some writing on it that said 'one more life' " she pointed at George "then you clicked it" pointing at Dream "the server crashed, you logged back with a total of eight people and you clicked it again, a bright light appeared and when you woke up you were here?" she asked, receiving a nod from the group.

"I know it hard to believe, it sounds like a fantasy story but it's true" George added, Angela just laughed.

"Buddy i tamed and rode dragons, i don't get surprised anymore" she said in a joking tone, before returning serious.

"You said you got the idea from a post? What did it say?" she asked to George, he thought about it for a minute.

"I don't remember it perfectly but it said something among the lines of 'when a calling stone appears, a party of a number as double as the angles of the sun will join an adventure to find themselves'" he said. 

"Well you joined an adventure for sure... maybe you'll get out when you 'find yourselves' whatever that means" she stated raising her hands.

"And how are we supposed to do that?" Wilbur asked, Angela just shrugged.

"I have no clue" she responded, causing a groan to leave his mouth.

"What about a pool party?!" Tommy piped up, interrupting the conversation and receiving a round of confused looks.

"Uhhh... what?" Dream asked.

"Maybe we just need to have fun! Let's have a pool party!" he said more excitedly, Wilbur pinched the bridge of his nose.  

"Tommy we don't have time to-" he was interrupted by Angela.

"Wait, he might have a point. The 'find yourselves' part could mean you need to get to know each other better, a party could do it" she suggested, receiving a weird look from Techno.

"It's to senseless that might work" George added, Dream sighed.

"I guess we are having a pool party then" he said in a defeated voice.

"POOL PARTY POG!!" Tommy yelled exited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM POV

Dream was changing into his newly crafted green swimming shorts in the bathroom, putting on a white shirt as well, he looked at his face in the mirror, it was bright red. The thought of seeing George in short...

"Fuck" he said washing his face with some cold water to calm himself.

"It's just a pool party, you've been to one before it's no big deal" he tried to convince himself, trying not to think about the fact that he'll see George bare chest.