The beginning of the end

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYBODY POV

Everything was ready, the dragons where in position, Borealis was standing in the far end of the ravine, an hidden passage behind him connected to the surface in case things didn't go as planned. Angela and the others were at the bottom, hidden in one of the numerous caves. 

The plan was that once the two dragons landed, the queen and her team would attack the wither one while Angela and hers will target the zombie. Dream and Techno would cut it's wings so it couldn't flee, Bad and George would swing at it's legs while Tubbo and Tommy would keep him distracted so that Angela could strike it's core, Wilbur will knock Sapnap down and they will block him all together.

"This is a terrible plan"Tommy mumbled under his breath, Angela shot him a glare "Do you have a better one?" she asked, he just scoffed in response, shutting up.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Dream asked, unsure, she stayed silent.

"No... but it's our best shot" she said looking down at the ground, clenching the handle of her sword hard. They heard the roar of a dragon in the distance, catching everyone's attention.

"They are here!" Dream shouted, getting immediately shushed by Angela "Stick to the plan. Wait for the right moment to strike" she instructed.

They saw the zombie dragon land, with Sapnap on him, followed by the wither one, a large smile plastered across his face.

"Well, looks like your little friends left you alone lizard" Borealis growled, showing his teeth and spreading his wings to look more intimidating.

"Awww that's cute, you think you can defeat two of the most powerful dragons ever existed alone?" he grinned, raising his arms.

"Go on and try!!" the wither dragon lunged forward, Borealis let out a loud roar, signaling the other dragons to come out of their hidings and attack.

They swarm onto him, blocking his every movement, he trashed and growled, trying to free himself. While Bill was still surprised by the ambush Angela gave her signal.

"NOW!!" they went after the zombie dragon, swinging at his wings and legs.

"Hey you smelly lizard!!" Tommy shouted, catching his attention "Come and get me!" him and Tubbo started running in circles in order to confuse him.

The dragon span a few times around, getting dizzy and falling to the side, shaking his head. Wilbur took the opportunity and knocked Sapnap off the saddle, blocking him to the floor.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME HUMAN!!" the dragon noticed his rider getting attacked and tried to help, but Dream and Techno swinged at his head, cutting it off clean. 

"YES!!" Dream yelled, but his enthusiasm was cut short when he saw the dragon lift his headless neck, a lump appearing on it's end, quickly growing a new one.