School time

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

It has been almost eight months since the group got teleported into this mincraft-like world, they were still trying to find a way out but to no avail so far. They considered that one way could be defeating Bill but without knowing how, they were on a dead end.

Angela shared all the knowledge she obtained in the past five years, allowing them to consult her library whenever they wanted. They learned that in this world seasons change between fall, spring and summer, it's never winter, snow can only be found in the icy biomes. It was currently late spring, the leaves on the trees were a bright green and saplings sprouted everywhere.

Bad was currently reading a recipe book, Dream and George were huddled together in a nearby table reading something about redstone. Tubbo had a book about bees while Tommy insisted in writing one of his own, titling it 'how to sex 4', she just rolled her eyes and let him. Wilbur was reading one of her diaries, she was very reluctant when he asked her, she didn't want them to know about her past. She didn't want to remember it herself, so she only allowed access to some of them, he was currently reading the number 14, correcting it here and there.

"You made a lot of spelling errors in this one" he said lifting his gaze from the book, Angela groaned.

"Cut me some slack, english isn't my first language and that book is really old" she whined, making Sapnap giggle.

"How did you get better anyway? You were alone for five years" Wilbur asked raising an eyebrow, she sighed.

"I didn't, my writing still sucks. I improved my speech by talking to Sky and the other dragons" she explained, Tommy laughed "You talked to a gigantic lizards for five years" she shot him a glare.

"Speaking of witch, how many of them do you have?" Sapnap asked, Angela responded with a confused "Uh?" he lifted the book he was holding, showing it to her. A dragon encyclopedia.

"How many of the dragons drawn here do you have?" he asked curious, she stayed silent for a moment.

"Almost all of them, some are.... dangerous to keep alive... that's why i don't have them" she said, rubbing her arm, Techno raised his head from the book he was reading (about war) and looked at her confused.

"More dangerous than the ender dragon?" he asked, she nodded, Sapnap stepped forward.

"Can you show us?" she immediately shook her head "Why?" he asked upon receiving that response, she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Nick they are dead. And they WILL remain as such. Those dragons almost killed me multiple times, they only bring chaos and destruction" she explained, slightly annoyed.

"So you've extincted an entire species of dragons?" Techno asked in an accusatory tone, she shot him a hard glare.

"No. I still have their eggs so i can bring them back. But i won't hatch them, they are far too dangerous" she said with an hint of rage, Sapnap noticed and tried to defuse the situation.