Mending old wounds

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Sapnap woke up at the familiar smell of fried eggs and bacon creeping into his room, he smiled stepping out of bed and heading towards the dining room. Angela was there, cooking breakfast like she always did for them, Tubbo and Tommy were already seated, eating theirs, they were in the far end of the table, away from her. 

He knew Tommy still didn't trust her, even after she accepted Tubbo's apology, he kept his friend as far as he could from her, always carrying a sword with him, just in case.

"Good morning" he called out, she turned and smiled at him.

"Morning Nick, take a seat, your breakfast will be ready soon" she said with a warm smile, it felt like the hole 'threatening to kill Tubbo' affair never happened, it felt like everything went back to normal.

He sat down next to Tommy, a plate of newly cooked eggs and bacon appearing in front of him a few minutes later, he took a big bite of it and melted at the explosion of flavors that it delivered. God he missed her cooking, all they ate since they came here was burnt toasts and under-cooked scrambled eggs.

He noticed Dream and Bad enter the room shortly after, Bad sat next to him while Dream sat on the other side of the table, facing him.

"How's George?" Dream asked to Angela, while she brought them their breakfast.

"Still sleeping, i already changed his medications and he's doing a lot better than yesterday, hopefully in a week he'll be completely healed and then we can think about regenerating his arm" she responded in a joyful voice, going back to the stove once she saw Techno and Wilbur arrive.

"Morning" Wilbur said, yawning and sitting down next to Bad "How are you felling?" he asked Dream.

"I'm fine, nothing some food won't heal" he responded, taking a bite of bacon in the process, Angela turned around with a worried expression.

"I'm not really sure about that" she added, catching his attention "It really depends on what you've been brewing, it might give you some nasty collateral effect" 

"What do you mean?" Bad asked.

"We are talking about a chemical explosion here, their bodies are  contaminated by them. Now, George is receiving treatment for that but you aren't,  and that's not good, you might develop some long-term damages if you don't get it treated" she warned, he shrugged.

"I feel fine now" he responded in a stuck up tone, she sighed.

"I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want Dream, but could you at least let me take a look at your injuries? I'm not going to give you anything, i just want to assess the extent of the damage" she asked in a calm but firm voice, she knew he didn't trust her but he needed medical attention now. Dream rolled his eyes.

"Fine, when?" he asked annoyed. 

"Whenever you want, i'm not going to force you" she responded, he stood up and started walking out of the room.