A bad omen

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Tubbo woke up first due to Tommy slapping him in the face in his sleep, he headed to the bathroom and immediately stopped upon noticing Angela and Sapnap asleep on the floor, nuzzled up together. He slowly walked back to his room and started to shake Tommy.

"Tommy! Tommy wake up!" he whisper-yelled, Tommy groaned in complain for being woken up.

"The fuck do you want Tubbo?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"You got to see this! Sapnap and Angela fell asleep together in the bathroom!" he responded, Tommy's eyes widened.

"Wait what?!" he stood up and darted towards the bathroom "OH. MY. GOD!" he yelled, waking them and everyone else in the house.

"The fuck are you two doing?!" he asked in a inquisitory voice, Dream and Techno rushed out of their room, swords in hand.

"What happened?" Dream asked confused, looking inside the bathroom and seeing a very embarrassed Sapnap "Oh.. i see" he smirked "Aren't you two running a bit too much?" he asked in a sarcastic tone. Sapnap stood up.

"We weren't doing anything!" he yelled, his face bright red.

"Suuuuuure" Dream teased. The others gathered around, curious about what was going on, Bad made his way through, approaching Angela.

"What happened?" he asked her, she rubbed her arm.

"I had a really bad nightmare and felt sick, Sapnap helped me calm down and i fell asleep on him" she quickly explained, her face becoming redder while she talked, Bad sighed, turning around and waving his arms.

"Ok everyone, scatter away, there's nothing to see here!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM AND ANGELA POV

After she prepared breakfast Angela darted out of the house, heading towards Sky's nest to check on her, she really needed to be alone right now, but i guess destiny had other plans.

"Can we talk?" she turned around to see Dream standing a few feet behind her, she just shrugged, he walked up to her, leaning against a nearby wall.

"So what really happened?" he asked in a serous tone, she sighed keeping her focus on the knife she had, carefully removing some scales from Sky's body.

"I told you, i had a nightmare" she briefly answered.

"I don't buy it, nightmares aren't bad enough to make you sick" he retorted, she stopped her hand for a moment.

"You're lucky then..." she said in a weak voice "You're lucky you never had one... they are terrible" she clasped the shirt in the point where her heart is "They feel so real..." 

"Why was Sapnap with you then?" he asked still not convinced.

"I made too much noise and woke him up... i tried to send him away but he stayed... and i'm grateful for that... " a small blush appeared on her face, she smiled at the memory.

"You're grateful?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"I... i'm a very affectionate person and... it's been five years since i've had any kind of physical comfort" she turned to look at him "I'm sorry if i made him uncomfortable, i'll apologize to him later" she said, Dream shook his head.

"You don't need to, he's just embarrassed beyond any point of recover, that's for sure" he said jokingly, making her giggle, she offered him the knife.

"Do you want to try?" she asked with a smile, surprising him.

"Can i?" Angela nodded, he took the knife "Ok, so what do i do" he asked.

"You see the scales that are slightly bigger then the others? Place the knife under them and gently cut the external layer" she instructed, he tried to do as she said but broke the scale.

"It's ok, try again" she said in a encouraging tone, after a few more tries he finally managed to get an intact scale.

"I did it!" he yelled exited, lifting the item above his head, placing it in front of the sun to inspect it better, it was then that he noticed a large, dark cloud in the distance.

"There's a storm coming, we better get back inside" he said, looking at the formation, Angela dropped the scales she was holding, eyes wide with fear.

"That's not a storm... that's a fire!"