The hidden world

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

George kept his eyes shut during the landing, hearing a loud crash, a dull thump and then Angela coughing.

"That *cough* fucking hurt" she muttered in a weak voice, George kept hugging her tightly, scared that if he let go he will fall again "George... get off.. i can't... breath..." she choked out, hurriedly patting his back, he quickly let go and stood up on his shaky legs, taking a step back.

"S-sorry" he muttered, only now noticing the blood coming out from her mouth "A-angela! Your bleeding!" he said in a worried voice, she waved a hand at him dismissively.

"I'll survive, i've *cough* been through far worse" she said taking out a cooked pork chop and biting it down, feeling the pain in her chest decrease, they could see the rest of the group run towards them in the distance, Dream being the first.

"GEORGE!!" he yelled, tackling him to the ground with a bear-grip hug "Thank god! I thought i lost you" he said, tears streaming down his eyes "Don't do that ever again!!" he shouted, tightening his grip.

"I'm sorry" was all he managed to mutter before buring his face into Dream's hoodie, silently crying. Angela rolled her eyes, slowly standing up, using the tree as support and holding her left side.

"Once i *ouch* get my hands on you *cough* you'll be in big trouble!" she said in an angry voice, breathing heavily, Sapnap and Wilbur ran up to her, worried.

"Are you ok? Do you need healing?" Wilbur asked, holding a golden apple in his hand Angela shook her head.

"I just need to *cough* eat a bit, i'll be fine don't worry" she said with a weak, tired smile "Let's get back to l'Manberg" she said to Dream, who nodded "You can go back to your houses, we'll be fine" she assured, the group was a bit hesitant but left nonetheless, all of them aside from Sapnap, who decided to stay, at least until Angela was healed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they were all back to the base she went straight to the kitchen and emptied an entire jar worth of cookies, letting out a sigh of relieve at the end. She placed down the jar and turned to look at George, who was sitting next to Dream on the couch.

"What in the world where you thinking?!? You could have gotten both of us killed you idiot!!" she was furious with him after the stunt he pulled, she didn't think George could be so reckless.

George shrunk in his seat, his gaze stuck on the floor, eyes filled with tears, Dream glared at her.

"Ohhh don't you dare glare at me! You know damn well that what happened wasn't my fault! He messed up and now he have to face the consequences" she shouted, pointing her finger at him. Sapnap was starting to worry that the situation could degenerate into a fight.

"Come on Angela, he messed up but i'm sure he's sorry for it. Give him a break" he said, placing a hand on her shoulder. He shouldn't have done that.

"Break?! I need a break for fuck's sake!! Do you have any idea how hard is to look after all of you AND your dragons?!?" she turned towards him, slapping his hand away "I helped you so many times and what did i get in return?! Nothing! Absolutely nothing! All i get is pain and new wounds caused by your recklessness! I'm sick of this shit!" she shouted, turning towards George.