Hospital

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP AND ANGELA POV

Sapnap stayed by her side the whole day but Angela didn't wake up and when night fell, he had to leave the hospital.

He booked a room in a nearby hotel, throwing his luggage on the bed before slumping into it. He was exhausted, the jet-lag was eating him from the inside-out, he just wanted to sleep.

Ring.

He sighed "Of course" Nick picked up his phone, answering the call without even looking at the number, he already knew who it was anyway.

"Hey Bad" he said in a tired voice "Hey Nick, did you make it to Italy?" he asked, a bit worried.

"Yeah i did. I'm in an hotel room right now" he responded, closing his eyelids to rest his eyes.

"How's Angela?" he stayed silent for a moment.

"She's alive..." he mumbled in a sad tone "It's really bad isn't it?" he asked, worried. Nick sat up, looking down at the ground.

"She had so many tubes attached to her Bad... " he mumbled, placing a hand over his chest "I... i don't want to lose her... i can't lose her...." he begged, his eyes filling up with tears.

"Calm down, i'm sure she'll be fine. She's stronger than what you think" he assured, a weak smile appearing on his face "Yeah... i know..." he said, looking down at his left hand "I just... i'm scared Bad..." he mumbled.

"I know, i'm sure she's as well. Just be strong and supportive, everything will be alright" he assured, Nick nodded, Bad was right, this wasn't the time to be sad, she needed him now, more than ever.

"Ok... " a yawn escape his mouth, making Bad giggle.

"Jet-lag?" he asked in a joking tone.

"Yeah, i'm going to hang up now. I need sleep" he responded.

"Alright, call me back when you wake up" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day he went back to the hospital to visit her around 9 am. He had set an alarm for 7 am before going to bed but apparently he was so tired that he slept through it.

He made a quick stop at the bar, buying a large cup of strong coffee and two chocolate muffins. He sat down to a nearby table with the intention of finishing his breakfast within the next three minutes before going to Angela's room. He was feeling quite famished, just when he was about to tear into his muffin, an idea came into his mind. He could eat his breakfast with her! 

A smile appeared on his face, he picked up his food and headed towards the intensive therapy hall, knocking on the door of her room, her mother opened. He awkwardly smiled, she gave him a glare but let him in nonetheless. She sure didn't like him.