Saying goodbye

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Angela stepped out of her bad, trying to stand up on her wobbly legs, immediately falling back on the mattress, Sapnap giggled, offering his hand.

"Need help?" she rolled her eyes but took it nonetheless. He pulled her up and she leaned a good portion of her weight on his arm, holding it tightly. 

"Why do i feel so weak?" she groaned, taking a few shaky steps towards the door.

"Well... you were out for quite a while" he responded, opening the door and heading towards the living room, she gave him a weird look.

"Quite a while? How long?" she asked, he looked away "About a week" her eyes widened.

"A week!?" she shouted, making him jump. Fast footsteps could be heard approach them, in a few seconds Dream and George turned the corner, swords in hand, meeting her confused gaze.

"Wha-" Angela started, only to be interrupted by George lunging towards her, tackling her to the ground in a hug.

"You're awake!" he tightened his grip, she hurriedly patted his back "George... i can't... breathe..." she gasped out, he immediately released, raising his hands in surrender.

"Sorry, sorry" he apologized "It's ok, i'll survive" she responded in a joking manner, they cringed at the comment.

Dream kneeled beside her, handing out a freshly made sandwich "Eat. I'm sure you're quite hungry after sleeping for a week" a small smile present on his face, she nodded and eagerly took a bite out of it.

"Where are the others?" she asked.

"Techno is patrolling around, Tubbo and Tommy are gathering some food while Wilbur and Sapnap are taking care of the dragons" Dream quickly explained, she lifted her gaze, remembering something.

"Borealis!" she hurriedly stood up, leaning against a nearby wall to avoid falling down "Where is he?!" she asked nervously, Sapnap grabbed her arm in order to sustain her, Dream raised his hands in a calming gesture.

"He's with Sky, they are both fine don't worry" he assured, she let out a sigh of relief, relaxing a bit.

"Bill?" she asked in a scared voice "He disappeared after we defeated the wither dragon" George answered "Maybe he's too weak now to do anything now, he did use a lot of his powers to control those dragons" she muttered. Her legs were shaking quite a bit, Sapnap noticed.

"Do you want to sit down a bit?" she nodded, he leaded her toward the nearest couch, she flopped down into it, letting out a long sigh, closing her eyes for a moment.

What a mess. The deal, the wither dragon, Bill, her death... wait...

She opened her eyes, her gaze meeting Sapnap's.

"How am i alive? I remember... feeling my heart stop... i died so.... how am i here?" she asked, clutching her shirt where her heart is.

"Borealis brought you back" he responded, taking her hand, gently stroking it with his thumb.