Finally together

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM

Sapnap joined the SMP, opening discord and moving into the vc.

"Hey" he greeted.

"Hey Sapnap, do you know if Angela is joining today?" Bad asked, he raised an eyebrow "She isn't already on?" 

He looked at the clock, noticing that it was 2:45, she usually joined on time if not early and if she was running late she would warn them on beforehand. But this time she didn't, which made him worry a bit.

"Maybe she had a problem with her laptop, i'm sure she'll join soon" George assured, he nodded, his mind wanting to agree with him other than think about the worse right away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM AND ANGELA POV

Angela didn't join that night, nor the night after that, in fact, she didn't join for the entire week. Sapnap was worried beyond his mind, he kept writing her on discord and Telegram, sending her hundreds of messages. But she never replied.

The others tried to contact her as well, not having any luck.

"That's it! I'm buying a plane ticket and fly to Italy!" he shouted over the phone, pacing back and forth in his room, his left hand clenching the air of his head so hard that his scalp hurt.

"Calm down Nick, don't do anything irrational" Bad said to him "Calm down!? How can i calm down when she just disappeared for an entire week!?!" he shouted back.

"Even if you go to Italy you don't know where she lives. What will you do? Search every house one by one until you find her?" Dream asked, trying to knock some sense into him.

"I don't know but-" 

Ping.

The sound of a Telegram notification interrupted him, he quickly checked from who it was, his eyes widening when he saw Angela's name pop up.

"She responded!!" he shouted, taking his phone in both of his hands, unlocking it.

'Hey' she wrote.

'Angela are you ok?!' his eyes stayed glued to the screen, a minute passed.

"What did she say?! Is she ok?" Bad asked.

Ping.

'No' 

He felt his heart skip a beat, his mouth going dry and his vision became dizzy and blurry.

"Nick?" Dream called, worried by the prolonged silence of his friend.

"She's not ok..." he mumbled out.

Ping.

'Can i call you?'