Introductions

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

Once she knocked the last one of the attackers Angela sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Ok... that went terribly" she said annoyed looking at the unconscious people on the ground.

"Welp, better get them tied up before they wake up" she approached her dragon and took out a long rope from the chest tied to her sides. The good thing about having a dragon is that you can carry more stuff, since they can carry more weight.

Sky turned her head to look at her owner, nudging her arm.

"Don't worry Sky, i'm ok, how's your tummy?" she asked, inspecting the lower part of the dragon where the arrow hit, it had bled a bit before but was healed now. Sky let out a soft breath into Angela's hair, it was her way to say yes.

The problem was that her breath was full of moist and made Angela's hair wet.

"Ok, ok i get it, i love you too, now stop please before i get another cold" she said jokingly.

Angela proceeded to tie the four boys hands behind their backs and sat them under a tree. Based on their inventory she could say that they weren't noobs, and the fact that they were able to keep up a fight against a dragon supported her theory.

"They are probably gamers, they knew about the blacksmith and the dragon's fighting pattern" she said to herself, just to be safe, she tooked their armor and weapons but left them the food.

She placed the item in a quickly crafted chest, then sat down and waited for them to wake up, taking out a small sandwich and start munching on it.

"Is gonna be a looooong day" she sighed, taking another bite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM AND ANGELA POV

"A dragon tamer?!" Dream yelled surprised, startling awake George and Bad, who once realized they were tied, started panicking. 

"Dream, what's happening?! Why are we tied up!? Who are you?" George yelled, starting to hyperventilate, scared beyond his mind. Seeing his friend in distraught, Dream turned to their captor.

"Let me go! He's having a panic attack!!"he begged, clearly worried for George.

Angela looked at George, he was starting to have trouble breathing and was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Please!! I beg you, he's gonna die!!" Dream yelled, fearing for his friend's life. She quickly approached Dream but didn't free him, instead she hugged George, catching everyone by surprise.

"Wh-" George managed to say before being shused, a hand gently stroking his hair.

"It's ok, breath in and out, i'm not gonna hurt you, you're safe" she said with a kind, soft voice, slowly rocking him back and forth. George after the initial shock just placed his head on her shoulder and cried, letting all the stress out.