Dream team

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAD POV 

After overcoming the initial shock of being teleported in a minecraft-like world, Bad started searching for his friends, he searched for hours with no avail and it was getting dark, so he decided to dig a hole in a mountain and close it to sleep.

"Guys.... where are you?" he hugged his legs laying down on the cold stone floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGE POV

George passed the day gathering resources and by sunset he already had half a stack of food, stone tools, a bed and plenty of blocks, he also managed to build a small house, in which he placed down his bed and tucked in for the night.

"I'm going to find you guys....i promise" a single tear slid down his left cheek, before he succumbed to the tiredness of his body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM AND SAPNAP POV

"Let's get some sleep, we'll keep searching tomorrow" Dream suggested, a sad smile on his face, Sapnap reluctantly agreed, walking back to were they build their house. It was pretty basic, 4 walls, a roof and two beds (yeah i'm making this as basic as possible, deal with it).

Seeing the sad look on his friend face, Dream tried to cheer him up by throwing a pillow at him, hitting Sapnap right in the face. Dream dubled over laughing ad wheezing.

"Oh it's ON!" Sapnap yelled grabbing both pillows and darting towards his friend, effectively catching him off guard.

The pillow fight went on for a few minutes, in the end the battle was declared a draw when they both destroyed their pillows (so this fuckers had to sleep without them XD). Tucked under the bed covers Dream couldn't sleep, he still couldn't believe that this wasn't a dream, but reality.

He turned to look at his friend, just to notice that he was sound asleep, the battle from before must have really tired him out. A small giggle left Dream's mouth before he too succumbed to sleep "We'll get out of this... together".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGE POV

When George woke up he almost forgot that he wasn't home, but he soon realized it when he tried to reach for his slippers and couldn't find them.

"Right.... minecraft world" he said slightly annoyed. He stood up, ate a loaf of bread and thought on what to do.

"Ok, if i want to find the others i need a compass, to make one i need redstone and iron" he looked down at the chest he placed last night next to his bed, remembering that it had placed some iron in it, along with his clout glasses.