Gather up

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? POV

A loud noise, like a thunder resonated through the lands. She already heard that noise before, just once, she was sure of it, but couldn't pinpoint where or when. She sighed, knowing that she was being paranoid again.

"It probably was just a thunder, a storm is approaching, better get everyone inside" she placed down her diamond hoe in a chest and walked out of the greenhouse, right outside the door her loyal friend awaited for her patiently, large blue eyes looking through the glass.

"Come on beautiful, let's go home before we both get drenched"

She didn't notice how the sun changed that day, it was covered my a thick layer of stormy clouds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapnap POV

Sapnap was running through the forest, scared beyond his mind, he didn't want to believe it, he didn't even want to think about it, so he kept running, for miles, through swamps, flower fields and now in an dark oak forest. He stopped, leaning heavily on a tree, trying to chatch his breath and get his head around what just happened.

"That hurt..." he said, his voice just above a whisper.

"That... really hurt... this... it's real.." his voice trembling, a hand holding his left shoulder, where an arrow was stuck in it. It has stopped bleeding a while ago, but it still hurt like hell, he thought about pulling it out but he was just too much in shock to try.

"That was a skeleton.... what the fuck is going on here?!" his voice raising by the end of the sentence.

"What is this? Where am i? Where... are the others?" he leaned his back on the tree and let himself slide down on a sitting  position.

"Where are you guys..." he started crying, a quite sob occasionally leaving his mouth while tears striped down his cheeks.

He kept crying for a few minutes before he managed to calm himself, just then he noticed the smell of cooked meat.

"Meat? Someone is cooking meat! That means someone is here too!"

He stood up, flinching at the pain caused on his shoulder by the sudden movement, but he didn't care, with newfound joy he ran towards where he thought the smell came from, a smile plastered on his face.

After a few minutes of wandering aimlessly he saw it, through the leaves of the trees, he saw a thin smoke column going up in the sky. He hastily followed it an soon found the source of it, a furnace, cooking some steaks, next to it was someone laying on the grass admiring the sky, he was wearing a green hoodie, blue ripped jeans, white snikers and a mask with a smiley face drawn on it, there was no mistaking it. 

"Dream?" he whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM AND SAPNAP POV

"Dream?"

Dream shot his eyes open and stood up, grabbing his stone sword from the hotbar and started looking around for the source of the noise and after a few second he found it.

"Well Sappy, you found me, where are the others? You want to fight me alone?" Dream said with a wide grin on his face, it was the only thing visible, since the mask covered most of his face.

"Dream... what... what are you talking about?" clearly scared and worried, Sapnap took a few steps back.

"What do you mean? Aren't you supposed to be the one hunting me down?" Dream gave Sapnap a quizzical look.

"What are you.." then, he connected the dots.

"WAIT, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THIS IS A MANHUNT VIDEO?!?" he yelled out, now angry.

"Well, no. I think this is a dream ABOUT a manhunt video" Dream answered shrugging.

"I mean, look around, squarey blocks and squarey animals dude" he said with a hint of sarcasm.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?!" he yelled, walking angrily towards Dream, who stood still, sword still in hand.

"CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS ISN'T A DREAM?!? WE CAN FEEL PAIN AND WE DON'T WAKE UP"

"Well, i haven't tried waking up" now that he thought about it, he really didn't even question it, he just assumed that since this was way too weird to be real it had to be a dream. 

"Might as well give it a try" he said nonchalantly, pinching his arm a few times, after that didn't work he tried slapping himself, just to realize that he had a mask on. 

"What the?! What's on my face?! A mask?" Dream exclaimed, freaked out, Sapnap just started giggling.

"You noticed just now? You're such an idiot" he said with a shake of his head.

After some freaking out from Dream, they both calmed and sat down to decide what to do. "Well, first we need to take care of that" Dream said pointing a finger towards his friend's shoulder .

"You can't keep it like that, it must hurt" he finished.

"It does, but it hurts more if i try to pull it out" he whined.

"Don't be such a crybaby Sappy" Dream mocked, edging closer to him.

"Hold still, i promise i'll be quick".

Sapnap sighed closing his eyes and bared his teeth in anticipation of the pain.

"Ok, ready?" Dream asked, Sapnap just nodded, too scared to talk .

"One, two... THREE!".

With a hard pull, the arrow was yanked out of Sapnap's shoulder, which resulted in a loud scream escaping his mouth. After a few more second, he opened his eyes and looked at his shoulder, it has started bleeding again. Dream, thinking quick grabbed a cooked steak and shoved it on Sapnap mouth, resulting on a small quarrel and a 'The fuck?'.

"Eat, minecraft mechanics remember? You'll heal" Dream explained calmly.

Sapnap grumpily nodded and started munching on the steak.

"You didn't need to shove it in my mouth you wanker, the hell was that for?" Dream just looked at him, smiled and said "Fan service" which caused another fight. (-_-).

After eating two steak his arm healed "Ok, with that out of the way, what do we do now?" Sapnap asked, Dream stood up, offering a hand to him "We find the others".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

What do ya think? any suggestion on my writing style (i never had one tbh)? I'm open to suggestions :)