Save him

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

"There!! That's our base!" Bad yelled, pointing at a very well hidden castle in the oak forest, they landed in the center of it and quickly hopped off, running inside.

"Ok, where is h-" she saw something swing at her from her peripheral vision, she immediately stopped, avoiding a sword hitting her neck just by a few inches. She stumbled back a few feet, looking at her attacker.

"Why is SHE here?!" Tommy yelled pointing his sword at her, protecting Tubbo behind him. Angela met his gaze, immediately looking away.

"She's here to help! George got hurt really bad in an accident!" Sapnap explained, placing himself in front of her.

"And you thrust her?! After she threatened to kill Tubbo!?" he shouted angrily, his hands shaking with rage.

"Tommy please, we-" Bad tried to convince him but he wasn't listening.

"No! Get her out! I'm not letting her stay here with us!!" he pushed his sword forward, poking Sapnap's chest. This was getting nowhere.

With a swift movement Angela extracted her sword and swinged at Tommy's, effectively catching him off guard and  disarming him, he fell back on the floor, a sword pointed at his neck. There was a moment of silence before Tubbo pushed the blade away and placed himself in front of Tommy, spreading his arms.

"Don't hurt him! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for causing the fire! I'm sorry for hurting your dragons! I'm sorry for killing Flora!" he apologized, his eyes closed shut to keep the tears from falling "Just... please... don't hurt him... i'm the one you want..." he pleaded in a weak, shaky voice "Just kill me... not him..." he clenched his teeth, scared.

Tubbo heard something approach him, he braced for the pain which never arrived, instead, he felt something warm close him in a hug, he opened his eyes and saw it was Angela, hugging him.

"I..." she hesitated for a second "I forgive you..." she let out, feeling a weight being lifted from her chest. She let go, looking at Tommy.

"I'm sorry... for... for everything" she apologized to him, standing up "I'll leave once George is healed, you won't see me again" she said in a sad voice, looking away. 

"This is all very nice but we need to hurry!" Bad shouted, bringing them back to reality, she nodded.

"Lead the way" she said, following them to George's room.

They opened the door, seeing Techno and Dream sitting in two chairs next to his bed, the two immediately stood up and run up to her.

"Please help him" Dream pleaded, she noticed he was covered in bandages as well, she turned to Bad expecting an explanation.

"He was caught up in the explosion but he's fine" he quickly elaborated, she nodded in response.

Angela approached the bed, noticing the severity of George's injuries and cursing under her breath.