introduction

summary:

summary:

Sorted into SLYTHERIN her first year, MARLEE CHANG has been living in the shadow of her younger sister, Cho. Getting shut out by other houses, her and her roommates, Aries Holland, Harlow Johnson and Fabienne Elway, have learned to lay low and keep to themselves. Going into her 6th year at HOGWARTS, she develops a rather surprisingly strong relationship with the GRYFFINDOR prankster, GEORGE WEASLEY. Although the two claim to be just friends, everyone seems to think they're just PERFECT for each other. The constant comments about their relationship will put their FRIENDSHIP to the test along with others who try to intervene and a huge SECRET that could change everything. Will it be TOO LATE by the time they realize what everyone else sees or will they even notice it at all. All they have is their HEARTS to pull them through.

disclaimers:

• I do not own any part of the Harry Potter characters/plot or wizarding world.

I would like to say that this story does not include smut although there are references to such mature themes including alcohol, drugs and language etc as for that is just realistic to the teenage lives of today.
PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE YOU READ!!!

• I have not read all of the books, I have only seen all of the movies. I am ashamed to say I came from Dracotok but stayed for the twins.

• I know the twins are two years older than the trio but I made them only one year older than them in this, so as it follows the OOTP storyline it will actually be the twins' 6th year, not 7th.

• I also made Oliver Wood in their year just to be the twins' other roommate along with Lee. I've also added Katie Bell in their year and moved Cho into the trio's year.

• I also like to bend the rules of the Wizarding World a bit so just...use your imagination.

• I will mainly write in Marlee's POV but sometimes other characters to add effect or just to get a different side of the story.

• I strongly, strongly dislike J*R.

characters:

up to your imagination!
but here's some inspiration...

Marlee Chang