I'm so dead! T^T

I woke up feeling the hot rays of the sun on my skin and smelling the saltiness on the sea and realized that I was on the shore, in Jungkook's pick-up truck to be exact. We really did fall asleep here, and I actually had a good one.

My thoughts were suddenly interfered when Jungkook suddenly snuggled me up closer and whispered, "Good morning, hon. What a wonderful way to wake up! Can't we just do this every day, cause I'd love to wake up to your beautiful face," he even playfully winked at me.

"It's too early for your flattery, Jeon! Get up and take me home," I jokingly replied, before pushing him.

"Okay. Okay. Chill, honey. I'll take you home, as soon as we grab breakfast, deal?"

"Deal."

True to his words, he sent me home as soon as we finished eating at our favorite pancake house. A few hours after, we arrived in our front porch.

"So, see you in a few? Don't miss me too much okay? When I get back, I have a surprise for you."

"Oh-kay? Just make sure that you'll behave there, okay? You take care of yourself. Update me always too, understood?"

"Yes, boss! Haha I love you. Bye," he said, before kissing my lips, just in time for the front door to open, but regardless, he still continued the deed. It was just a light kiss anyway.

"That's enough, pouty boy; time for you to leave. Love you too. Bye," I then replied, afterwards, waving my hand as he did too, before he drove off.

As I turned, I saw my best friend, Mina, who seemed quite bothered about something. She's looking at me, but she's obviously in deep thoughts.

"Unnie! Hey! Are you okay?" I said while waving my hand in front of her, which made her regain her conscious state. Weird, but when she looked at me, she looked hurt and sad at the same time. What's up with her?

"Minari, what happened? Are you alright?" I was about to touch her shoulder when she shrugged me off and just walked past me like she saw nothing. She briskly walked up to her car without looking back, rode it, and sped off.

"What's with her? Is she mad? What did I even do?"

When she left, I just went straight to my room, charged my phone, and headed to the shower. I had to be ready for work at a famous University Hospital, as a resident psychiatrist. It's a good thing that we don't have a scheduled dance practice with our friends, and my shift isn't starting in more than an hour. Maybe, Unnie has an individual schedule, so she had to leave early. That might be it. But, what's with her stare earlier though? It's empty and cold. Maybe I should just ask her later at work. Too bad we don't have the same shift today. Well, she's actually an Ob-gynecologist in the same hospital I work in. That's actually our friendship goal since we were kids.

Anyway, as I finished bathing and dressing, I sat on my bed and reached for my phone, only to just bolt upward again when I saw how many messages and missed calls I received from last night, mostly coming from Mina.

"Babe, why didn't you go to work? Your secretary said that you had your schedule cleared for the whole day. Does your date with pouty boy really have to last a whole day?"

"Please come home. I really want to have lunch with you. We weren't able to eat breakfast together earlier. :("

"Babe, where are you, really? I cooked your favorite. Come home now, please. :3"

"Baby, I miss you already. It's already late; when are you coming home? -3-"

"Babe, come home, ppalli; I'm not mad anymore. T^T"

"I'll wait for you. Let's eat dinner together, yeah? I hate not eating with you for a whole day."

"Chaeyoung, what the hell?! Seriously, where are you?! It's like no one's waiting and worrying for you here!"

"If you really had no plans to come home, you should've at least said so. You didn't even reply once. Are you really that busy, huh?"

"You know what? Whatever! Just do what you want!"

"I'm really not mad anymore. Just come home to me, baby. Please! I feel like crying. I'm worried T^T"

Those were just some of her messages along with her missed calls that are 3 digits already. More than this is the fact that the other messages came from my friends and relatives who were telling me to go home saying that Minari has been bugging them nonstop, because she was worried. One even said that Unnie is planning to report to the police if I am still not home within 24 hours.

After the realizations, only one thing came out of my mouth, "I'm sooo dead!"