Uh-oh.

I went to my own office afterwards and checked my watch, and it said that I was 30 minutes too early. What to do? I only went to the hospital early because I wanted to apologize, but I messed up.

Sigh.

I decided to just video call Jungkook to share what I was feeling. In just a few rings, he answered enthusiastically.

"Hi, Honey! Missed me already? Tsk. Try not to make it obvious that you're so in love with me, will you?" he said laughing, and I smiled automatically.

This is what I love about Jungkook. He never fails to make me smile. He was currently at a rehearsal with his group, and I saw Seokjin oppa laughing and playfully punch him when he heard what he said. Taehyung oppa even jokingly stole his phone and told me, "Chaeng, really, what did you see in this conceited guy? Don't you think you should date me instead?"

I just shrugged and laughed at them because my boyfriend was actually chasing him while he was talking, the rest of the BTS oppas watching and laughing at them.

When Jungkook got his phone back, he had Taehyung oppa in a headlock for a while and jokingly told his hyungs to 'scram', so that we can talk properly.

"Sorry about that love. You know the boys," he said while rubbing his nape.

"Well, it was your fault; you can't blame them. Maybe, they're just as tired of your cockiness as I am. So, I'm the one who's so in love with you huh? Aren't you a bit too over-confident, Jeon? Do you want me to break up with you to reduce your over-flowing self-esteem?" I replied with a smirk.

"Honey! You knew I was kidding, right? You don't want to admit you miss me, and now you're even trying to hurt my feelings," he said pouting. "Okay, boss; I surrender. I miss you just as much. Please, don't deny the obvious," he continued.

"Oh my gosh! You're so assuming, Mr. Jeon! I think I made a mistake with calling you. Bye, cocky pouty boy!" I laughingly replied.

"Wait! Wait! My baby really doesn't know how to take a joke. I'm sorry, okay? I'm coming clean; I actually was the one who missed you. You just beat me by mere seconds, but I was really about to call you."

"Well, if I would've known, you were actually looking for side-chicks there. Hmm..."

"Honey, you know more than anyone that I am even more loyal than a dog, when it comes to you. It's not like you don't know that you, mommy, and Heejin are the only girls in my life since we got together. Seriously baby, you changed me. You changed everything about me, my perspective in life, my line of thinking, my principles, everything about me screams of you. You made me a better person by wanting to be perfect for you." He sweetly whispered the last sentence, which made my heart melt and my cheeks blush; I almost squealed.

"You're making me love you more, Mr. Jeon—"

"Chaengie, I'm sor—"

I got a bit startled by the door suddenly opening, the person who just got in my office too was left dumbfounded as we looked at each other. I don't know if my eyes are just deceiving me but she has that weird look again.

"And I love you more Ms. Son, soon to be Mrs. Jeon, so damn much."

I didn't quite hear what the other end of the line was saying, because I was busy reading the emotions in the eyes of the person intently looking at me, as of the moment.

"Chaeyoung? Baby? Are you still there? Honey?"

"Oh, ah-h yes J-Jungkook? I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I stuttered, answering the person on the other line, still not breaking my eye contact with Mina.

"I said I love you my queen, and that I have to go, the practice is about to start. Laters, babe! I love you. I miss you already. Can't wait to make you my wife. Bye!"

"Uhm... Ohh. Yeah. Take care. I love you too." With that Mina unnie finally broke our eye contact and turned her back on me.

"I'll just leave the ice pack and crutches on your table. I still have patients. I just wanted to drop these off." Before I could even say anything, she was already out of my sight.

I just sighed as she left. What happened to her? And why is my heart pounding so loudly. Weird.

I just shrugged the idea off and examined some of my patients' data. Maybe, I'll just talk to Minari later.