Booorrreed!

"Minari?"

"Minariii..."

"Babe?"

"Babyyy?"

"Talk to me please, I'm about to die of boredom here, love."

Everyone who knows me knows that I'm not the type of person who can stay idle for a long time. I get bored easily. I hate not doing anything. I hate staying still. But every time I am with a certain quiet penguin, whose love for peace and quiet is up to the extreme, I seem to have no choice.

We have been in our living room, for God knows how long, with her eyes transfixed on the documents and researches she has been reading for hoouurrsss, while I lay on the sofa with my head on her lap.

I have lost it as early as a few minutes after I lost interest on the game I've been playing, but she seemed to have no problem going on with her reading.

I'm bored as hell!

I've been bugging her for a while now, poking her cheek, calling her, but the response I got is a slight twitching and furrowing of her eyebrow, and eventually, some glares, before she went back to reading, highlighting, and writing stuff.

"I'm booorrreeed!" I finally shouted as I sat up from the sofa.

I really can't take it anymore, so I grabbed her things forcefully, making her look at me with wide questioning eyes, and a hint of irritation.

To be able to face the wrath of the infamous, Myoui Mina, I used my secret weapon, showing her my puppy eyes and pout.

She just looked at me for a good few minutes, before sighing while massaging her temples, with her eyes closed.

"Okay, baby cub, what do you want?"

Upon hearing that, my face immediately lit up, and I gave her my killer dimpled smile.

"Finally! I was so bored Minari, I thought I would die. You've been ignoring me for hours because of work, again, did you even realize that?" I told her pouting and sniffing. I was genuinely about to cry. I hate it when she doesn't pay attention on me, as much as I hate doing nothing.

"Oh, Changie! You know I would never, right? Are you mad at me? Forgive me, please." She asked while caressing my cheek and looking straight into my eyes.

"I know, but because of that you owe me a date! I want your full attention on me and me only! I own you for the rest of the day, baby. That's the only way I will forgive you, got it?"

She nodded continuously like one of those bubble head puppies you put on display. It made her look so cute that I unintentionally smiled.

She smiled twice as wide upon seeing that, and I felt something tugging somewhere inside my heart. Weird. Hmm...