15 - Happy 24th Birthday, Mickey

The following days were hard. Ian was in the happiest mood as if he was on drugs. He was talking non-stop, he was gone the entire night "working" which lead to Mickey not being able to sleep all night until Ian came back home, which lead to Mickey slacking off at work. While Ian loved to talk and laugh about the most random things, he was unable to actually hold a conversation, especially a serious conversation with Mickey, so Mickey stopped trying. Ian was dancing around the living room, turning up the music so loudly, he drowned out Franny's screams. He started cleaning the house and leaving everything in more chaos than before. He was feeling extremely creative all of a sudden and doodled the entire time in a little notebook he was carrying around with him like it was made of gold.

Mickey was feeling extremely tired the last few days as if Ian was draining Mickey's energy to be able to stay as energetic all the time. Usually, he liked happy Ian, fucking optimistic-no-matter-what widely grinning Ian.

But not like this.

He didn't like this Ian.

This Ian couldn't be serious, even when he needed him to be. He was reckless and wild and he wasn't thinking before making decisions.

It was the morning of Mickey's 24th birthday. He wasn't in the mood for a birthday with the Gallaghers, or even just one Gallagher. He had texted Sandy the day before, asking her to spend the birthday with him, so he wouldn't have to be around Ian for too long.

The past few years, Mickey was always woken up with a blowjob and breakfast in bed for his birthday. Mickey always thought the breakfast was too much anyway, he didn't need all of this effort and today, he didn't really want to talk to Ian.

"Mick, Mick, Mick", he was woken up by someone poking their index finger into his chest, "Mick, Mick, wake up."
Mickey slowly opened his eyes and growled when he saw Ian, who sat on top of him, grinning widely.
"Happy Birthday, Mickey", he kissed Mickey on the lips. "Wake up, come on.", he kissed him again, "Birthday sex is waiting. Hm, I'll do anything you want. Want me to eat you out? Suck your cock? Fuck you from behind? Tell me."

Mickey looked up at him, he didn't have sex with Ian in a while and he was kind of horny. Ian wanted to have sex all the time lately (which seemed to be a symptom) and was reacting frustrated when Mickey told him no. But today was his birthday, and even though Ian made him generally uncomfortable, getting some Birthday sex from a happy Ian was at least a sense of normality.

"Tell me, Love", he smiled, Mickey smiled up at him.
"I'm down for some cock-sucking"
"Oh, yeah?", Ian grinned and ran his hands down Mickey's body.
"Some nipple-pinching"
"Kinky", Ian whispered and leaned down to kiss Mickey's nipple while pushing down his boxers.
"And then you're gonna let me ride you."
Ian grinned up at him, "Going dominant on me, huh?"

Mickey smirked while Ian pulled his boxers down and started sucking his cock.
Mickey wanted to ride him to be at least a bit in control again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sandy: happy birthday asshole

Sandy: getting fucking old

Sandy: coming over now

Mickey read Sandy's texts when he was getting dressed after a shower. Ian was watching him from the door. "Come on, time for presents", Ian said, he was practically shaking with excitement.
Mickey sighed and followed Ian downstairs. Lip and Fiona sat at the kitchen table, talking while drinking coffee.