♡︎𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘳𝓽ꪗ ᠻ𝓲ꪜꫀ♡︎

I sit down next to Cyrus and across from Draco as Draco takes a seat. We are all in the dining room, eating breakfast. Everybody in my circle of group looks up as they all realize that I'm here, sitting with them during breakfast. It's my first time sitting with them during breakfast. Until today I skipped breakfast or I ate in an area no where near them. Even when they had tried to invite me in, I never really sat with them.

"Good morning, Carm."

Adelph greets with a soft smile on her face.

"Good morning."

I reply in my usual tone as I stare at the food in front of me.

I don't feel comfortable here. I feel like I don't belong here, even if the hall claim that I do. I wonder how I did it before the mess.

"Here, eat the french toast, it's to die for."

Cyrus says as he puts a french toast onto my plate.

I just stare at Draco's plate as I blank out. Mornings were always tough for me, even when things were completely normal.

"Carm?"

Adelph says, breaking me out of my trance.

"Yes?"

I reply as I look towards her.

She is sitting across from Ezra who is sitting next to Cyrus, two seat down from me.

"Do you want some strawberries?"

She asks as she holds up a bowl of strawberries.

"Sure."

I respond with before Cyrus takes my plate and passes it over to Adelph.

The rest of breakfast was quite normal. Everyone treated me with kindness, more kindness than usual. Perhaps it was because they knew how much of a fan I am for mornings, or maybe it was because they genuinely wanted me to feel welcomed back.

I just wish that everything would be turned back to normal, like actually. Things have shifted back, but it isn't one hundred percent the same as we left it. I still feel quite weird around them, but Cyrus says that that is only because I have grown to be dependent only on myself.

♡︎☔︎︎♡︎☔︎︎♡︎☔︎︎♡︎☔︎︎♡︎

"Merlin, I wish that this class could end sooner."

I hear Blaise groan from behind in transfiguration class.

I continue to eavesdrop as I pretend to pay attention to the professor. I'm so bored... and maybe something else. Something about Draco and Pansy being together last afternoon still pisses something inside of me off. I know that he won't cheat on me, yet I still feel uneasy whenever they're together. It's probably because Pansy fancies him, well, it has to be the only reason.

"Want one?"

Adelph asks as she tilts her hand towards me.

I eye the cherry sucker that is shaped like a heart as I nod. I quietly thank her as I take the hard candy. I look down and smile at myself as I rock my chair back and forth. I can already feel the candy tinting my lips as I suck on it. I tilt my head to the side as I look at Draco from peripheral vision. He's staring at me as I place my hair into a ponytail. I look back front as the professor passes the papers to the front desk mates.

I thank the person in front of me as he passes the papers down to me. He stutters out a "thank you" as I take out the red sugar out of my mouth. He then turns back towards the professor, his face flushed. I put my sucker back into my mouth as I turn my body around towards the person behind me, Draco. His eyes fixate on my tinted red lips that is sucking on the cherry sugar as I place the papers onto his desk.

I turn myself back around with a accomplished feeling. I love teasing him, I could do it for hours.

☾♡︎☔︎︎♡︎☽
The bell rings, snapping Draco away from his trance. He could not stop thinking about Carmen's lips, the way they were tinted slightly red. He also couldn't stop thinking about the way she placed her hair into a ponytail, the way she did it. The way the outline of her lashes stuck out in his vision as she looked to the side when she tied her hair told Draco one thing: she was teasing him.

Draco packs his bag as his eyes shoot up towards Carmen's seat. She's gone, like a ghost.

"Are you alright, Draco?"

Blaise asks as he nudges his upper arm with his elbow.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

He says they both walk out of transfiguration class and into the crowded halls. Next up was History of magic, which means that Draco has to sit next to Carmen. He was more than excited to, the small convenience made history of magic his favorite class.

"She's going to be the death of me."

Draco mutters to himself quietly as he walks into class.

Carmen is sitting in her seat, her hair still in a ponytail. Her heart shaped lollipop is gone, but the tint on her lips is still there. She is sitting against the chair in her usual posture: confident yet relaxed. She unbuttons an extra button as she sighs, causing Draco to go light headed for a second.

"Isn't it hot in here?"

She asks the classmate that is sitting in front of her as he contorts his body towards her direction.

"Yeah, sure is."

He says as he tries to keep his eyes over her heart shaped necklace.

Draco glares at him as he sits next to Carmen. His nose is slightly scrunched up with disgust as he raises his eyebrow, telling the boy to turn back towards the front of the class. The boy just does that with a groan.
☾♡︎☔︎︎♡︎☽

I grab onto his cold hand by the wrist before placing it onto my thigh. He snaps his head towards me as the professor comes in. I'm pretending to pay attention to the professor as Draco stares at me for a second.

"It's hot.. and your hands are cooling."

I say as an excuse.

His hand grips my thigh, making me feel his rings. My chest rises as he tucks my hair away with his pointer finger. He moves his lips near my ear, causing me to grow nervous.

"I know what you're doing, Carmen."

He whispers, his tone slightly laced with annoyance and lust.

"I don't know what your talking about."

I say back as I continue to pretend like I'm actually listening to the lecture.

I can feel his slight glare on me as he goes back to his previous position. His hand is still gripping my thigh as we both pretend to pay attention to the lecture. My heart is racing and my face is flushed.

I am so entrapped in the heat of the moment that I don't even notice the class time skip through. The ringing bell catches me off guard. The class felt like only a minute when you day dream.