♡︎𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘳𝓽ꪗ 𝘴ꫀꪜꫀꪀ♡︎

I really like Draco, I really do, but I can't deny the fact that he pisses me off a lot. This week has been a hassle. The professors all assigned risky projects and tests, which means that a lot of the students are solely focusing on school. That's the problem, everyone focusing on school. Luckily for me, I studied ahead and finished most of my projects early. Unluckily, Draco still didn't finish up that project.

The past couple of days consisted of me staying in his room, staring at the back of his head from the bed as he worked on that stupid project. I don't want to sound needy, and I don't want to sound clingy. I want attention from him, no, I kind of need it. He hasn't  fucked or played around with me for days, and I hate that.

I stare at the back of his head from the bed, like how I do lately. He can't even feel my stare, he's to concentrated. I don't even know why he's so serious, he already has perfect grades.

"Draco?"

I call out, to which he replies with a hum as he continues to eye his notebook and textbook.

"Do you want something?"

I ask, which I don't really know why I did.

I take off my underwear and place it into my hand as I walk over there. Of course Draco didn't notice, he would have been on top of me if he saw me do what I just did.

"I don't need anything right now, actually."

He says as he continues to write stuff down in his notebook, taking notes.

"Okay."

I say as I stuff my underwear into the small pocket on his shirt.

He doesn't even touch or look at his stuffed pocket, he only continues with his studies. I groan with frustration as I sit on his desk. He already studied for this class enough, yet he is still doing it instead of me.

I take off my bra and place it on top of his textbook as I stare at him. He stops for a moment as he stares at it. He only takes the bra and places it on the ground before taking notes again.

"As much as I want to fuck your brains out, now is not the time."

He says unamusingly.

I roll my eyes as I play around with the unused quill that is on the desk. My breathing hitches when he turns towards me and grips onto my lower jaw. His eyebrows are furrowed while he shows anger.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, Carmen."

He warns sternly.

I nod as he looks back at his work. His hand slips away before he resumes his studies. I bite my bottom lip as I slide off of the desk. I crawl under the desk and separate his legs since it was too close together. I place a hand onto a part of the chair that isn't unoccupied before laying my chin onto a hand. I run my finger up and down the zipper of his pants, teasing him.

"God, Carmen, what are you doing to me?"

He curses to himself as he grows hard.

He still continues to take notes though, which only made me want o turn him on even more. I unzipped his pants an tugged it down with his briefs. I take all of him in, causing him to seethe his teeth and sit back. I look up at him as I bob my head up and down. He finally places his school stuff away and looks down. He collects my hair into a ponytail with his hands as I go deeper. I gag a bit as he hits the back of my throat.

"Carmen, you're doing so well."

He praises, which only encourages me to do better.

He curses and moans as I build a pace. I begin to feel him come undone as I move my head up and down. His liquid shoots into my mouth. I look up at him as I release him from my mouth, causing a small amount of the cloudy substance to drip onto my bottom lip. I swallow him as our eyes make contact. I stick out my tongue while opening my mouth, showing him that I swallowed it.

"Get up, you deserve to feel good."

He commands as he helps me up.

He picks me up by my waist and hoists me up onto his desk. He wraps my legs around his neck as he leaves a love bite on my upper thigh. He licks up my already wet slit, causing me to grips onto his hair with my two hands. I moan and squirm as his tongue runs through the perfect points. I feel my eyes practically roll to the back of my head as I begin to feel the knot in my lower stomach.

"This feels really good."

I moan out as I let my head fall back.

My body begins to shake as I already begin to come close. His tongue works its magic, making me feel like I'm on the clouds. My heart races as my breathing grows heavy.

I moan out his name as I climax. His tongue slows down as he cleans me up.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
Random, but this is what i imagine the slytherin parties like:

https://www.tiktok.com/@timmy_holland/video/6902231980348394757?sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6902522731348149766&is_from_webapp=1

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽