Episode 22

Dedicated to: DawnNicoleDavid3 AlexaMarasigan6 user29638631 MARYAXYZ Penieeelle PusaNaAlien Marimarsese Kylla0611 LoraineFranzSubilGul majohebe queen_lyyn SsecnirpAveunalliv M_uraraka Mikayruu

Episode Title:

"Lotus corniculatus"

Bigla na lamang bumukas ang pintuan at iniluwa nito si Luther.

A man at his thirty, wearing a black tuxedo paired with a dark blue tie. His messy hair that girls love to touch, everyone was devoured into his manliness overflowed on the event.

Lahat ng kamera, sa kanya na nakatutok and shock was all evident on Mr. Sylvestre.

"Luther... W-why are you here?"

Nagsalubong ang makakapal na kilay ni Luther habang niluluwagan ang kanyang kurbata.

"Why wouldn't I?"

Mr. Sylvestre looked away. "Well, we thought you're mourning."

"Mr. Sylvestre, it seems like you're enjoying your temporary place. Do you like it much better than sitting on the same, dark old place?"

Mr. Sylvestre gritted his teeth.

"Well, if you're here to ruin me, I don't really care my friend, but it's too late. It's really too late." Pailing niyang sambit.

Luther walked closer to the stage. Overflowing the event with his presence, they all waited for him to speak.

"The day I was trapped with the drug dealer was the day my daughter beaten up by strangers. Are you gonna let this man slide off?" Kalmado ngunit may halong pagkadismaya sa kanyang boses.

Nagsimula nang magkaroon ng bulungan.

Mr. Sylvestre didn't want to lose his position and so he remain calm. Pilit itong ngumiti bago ibaling ang atensyon sa audience.

"Your leadership seemed questionable too Mr. Wilson. As you already know, masyado ng mababa ang sales rate natin. Wala na ring masyadong nagpupuntang bisita sa Almira. Don't you think, it's your incompetence Mr. Wilson?"

Everyone gasped. Lalo na ang mga reporters na pabilisan sa pagtipa sa kanilang laptop. Kanya-kanya silang opinyon at ang karamihan ay sumasang-ayon kay Mr. Sylvestre.

"My incompetence?" Luther, in a sarcastic voice.

Kalmadong naglakad ito paakyat ng stage. Some of the guards blocked his way, but they remember how they served him for the past seventeen years. They couldn't just disrespect the ex-CEO, and so they let him go.

"Mr. Wilson, ang saakin lang naman, you tend to forget the importance of the hotel as well as taking care of your daughter. Kung hindi dahil sa nangyari, we still have a high functioning hotel right now. Nakuha na rin sana natin ang tiwala ng mga Dumbrique. So might as well, why don't you choose now? I think being with your family is more important, lalo na sa nangyari sa anak mo."