Chapter 18 - Hand Prints on Her Arse

Hermione

It was a few days before Christmas and I was still living at Draco's house. There had been no sign of Astoria or Viktor but Draco had insisted that I stay with him until they were both found. We were sitting in his living room both doing work. I looked over at him sat on the plush couch with Cruickshank's draped over him. Cruickshank's had decided that Draco was his human too and I often found the two of them snuggled up together. It was quite cute but also quite hot seeing this tall rugged man who could be so scary to the world but also so gentle to my cat.

"I feel you starring at me love." Draco looked up at me. I felt his grey eyes drawing me in like a moth to a flame.

"I just think it's rather sweet the relationship you and Cruickshank's have." He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Sweet? I don't think I've ever been called sweet before." He stood up from the couch and made his way over to me, he leaned down beside my ear.

*SEXUAL CONTENT*

"I think I need to prove to you how unsweet I can be love." He nipped my earlobe and I instantly felt my panties dampen. This man could have me wet and wanting with just a few words.

"Bedroom now Granger!" He pulled me to him and pulled me upstairs into the bedroom.

He sat down on the vanity chair. "Strip now, slowly." I could tell by his body language that dominate Draco was out to play.

"Now Granger or you'll be punished." I squeezed my legs together. I didn't miss the smirk Draco gave me.

I took off my shirt exposing a deep red bra, my breast almost spilling out of it. They had been a bit fuller recently but I am not surprised if I'd put on weight with all the cooking Draco and I have been doing. I unzipped my jeans and shimmed out of them kicking them to the side. I took my bra off and I saw Draco licking his lips. I was just about to take my panties off -

"Stop" Draco got up off the seat and grabbed two scarfs, one of them being the green one he gave me for my birthday.

"Hands together Granger." I looked up at him. I trusted this man so much. I knew he would never hurt me. 

He tied my hands together and then tied me to one of the posts of the bed.

I felt him behind me. "I need you to remember this word love, green. If it gets too much you say green and I'll stop. Do you understand me?"

Draco

"Yes, I understand." Such a good girl was Hermione.

I took off my shirt and tossed it onto the floor.

"Hands on the post Granger, bend that sweet arse out to me." She did as she was told. I took the second scarf and put it over her eyes.

"Remember green and we will stop." I racked my eyes down her body looking at her bound to my bed, eyes covered and arse sticking out, she truly was a beautiful sight to behold. My cock was straining to be released. To be buried deep inside her, feeling her warm wall clench around me.

I conjured up a feather and traced it down her back. She shuddered and gasped. "Quiet Granger. Good girls don't make noise." She bit her lip as I trailed the feather over her nipples. I could see them pebble under the touch. Her breasts looked amazing.

I ran the feather up and down the backs of her legs and then on the inside of her thighs. I put it to one side for just now.

"Are you soaking for me Granger? Are you wet and wanting? I ran my fingers over her sex and her panties were soaking.