Chapter 20 - Weasley Get Together

I woke up engulfed in Draco's arms. I prayed to Merlin I wouldn't be sick today. I heard a tap at the bedroom window and got up. I opened the curtains to see an owl.

"Hermione what is it?" Draco sat up his blonde hair tousled all over the place.

"It's a letter addressed to me." I gave the owl a treat and closed the window. I padded my way back across the room and climbed back into bed.

"I think it's from Molly." I opened the letter.

Hermione Dear,

We are having our annual New Year get together and Arthur and I would love it if you could come. Please do tell Draco he is also welcome. We would love to see you both.

Love Mum xx

Draco

Oh for merlins sake. I knew this wasn't going to be good. I read the letter while Hermione did and I knew she would want to go. But how did Mother Weasley know about Hermione and I? I bet it was bloody Potter, the git.

"Draco I want to go. I miss the Weasleys. You have to understand they are my only family for such a long time. If you don't want to go I understand." She looked at me with a sad smile.

"Of course I will go with you love. I know they are your family." I couldn't wait to see Weasley's face when I walked in with Hermione.

I sat and watched Hermione as she got ready. The dress she had on screamed Gryffindor Princess. That's how she was known the last few years at Hogwarts. It was ironic really as I was apparently the Slytherin Prince. She wasn't my Princess she was my Queen.

"How do I look?" She turned and looked at me. The dress was a deep burgundy floor length dress, she was sinched in at the waist and the full length sleeves were intricate lace. Her hair was swept up in a fancy looking bun. Her make up was smoky with red lips. She looked incredible and I can't believe she was mine.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around her

I walked over and wrapped my arms around her. "You look amazing love. I'm so lucky to have you." I kissed her on the head.

"No Draco I am the lucky one."

We landed at the Weasley's. The Burrows. I had heard all about this place over the years. It wasn't very grand but it looked homely. A large white tent was outside the house.

"I'm not going to lie Draco I am so nervous right now." I held Hermione's hand a little tighter.

"You have me love. I promise I'm with you all the way." We walked into the tent. The music was loud and I looked around and saw Potter with Ginny.

"Omg Hermione you are here." Ginny rushed over and threw her arms around her. Potter came strolling over.

"Damn Malfoy I lost a bet with George. We had a bet if you would show or not. I didn't think you would." I looked at Potter.