𝟏𝟗. In her door

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

7th November – 15 days until US Championship

All good things come to an end. Beth and Benny were the living proof. Today Benny was leaving Beth to return to New York. Beth wasn't prepared to lose her company during the nights, the person who listened with pleasure her failed attempts to learn piano. Having Benny next to her, made Beth feel a different happiness from what she was used to experience. She got hooked by his hair after leaving the shower, his concentration cooking their breakfast, his voice whispering in her ear to make her fall asleep. After a marvelous emotions' rollercoaster, Elizabeth realized something: She was in love with Benny Watts. He was not only a crush or a simple love interest. Her heart was tangled in him just like her mind.

"  You know I gotta go, Beth. " Benny giggled, dancing with his finger in her hair strands.

"  I know. " Elizabeth mumbled, squeezing his waist tightly. "What if I put my house on fire?"

"  Why would you do that?"

"  I got too used to only seeing you cooking. " She joked, making him laugh.

"  I know, you will never beat me. " He teased her, making her eyes narrow.

"  We'll see the next time."

Beth was trying to be strong. The taxi arrived after two minutes, and Benny putted his stuffs in the car. She looked at him and she felt weird. She searched exhaustively for any trace of negative emotion in his face, in vain. Why was she feeling like she was the only person sad?

"  Call me later? " Beth drove her eyes to the house behind him, observing the garden.

"  Yes, sure. See you soon, Beth. " He kissed her forehead. "Please eat some healthy food. " Benny rolled his eyes, making Elizabeth giggle.

"  Alright. " She forced a tight-lipped smile, nodding with her head.

As she watched the car disappearing, the sadness started to strike her eyes, turning into tears.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ ᴏɴ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 21