𝟐𝟎. The Smell

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

✎✎

MOVIE 001

▕  DATE 03/11 

▕   ❙❙  ▶ - 2:02 

"I can't believe we are actually filming something." Beth smiles to the camera, pulling Benny's arm. "Stop running away from the camera."

"I'm not running from camera." Benny rolls his eyes. "One of us need to check the roasted goose."

"Well, he can wait. Now say Hi to the camera." She wraps Benny's cheeks with her hand. "Say hi." Beth grins.

"You're so childish sometimes, Beth." He muttered, releasing his face from her touch. Benny gazes at her, appreciating the pouting expression that she carries in her face. "God, fine!" He raises his arms as redemption. "Hello."

"That's my boy." A satisfied smile starts to grow in Beth's countenance.

"Your boy uh?" Benny lifts one of his eyebrows with a sly smile.

"It was a way of saying..." The girl's cheekbones start to get warmer, making Benny laugh. "Stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"You know what I mean." Beth answers in a low voice.

Suddenly, Benny involves his hands around Beth's waist. Her facial expression reveals confusion as he brings his face closer to hers.

"Benny, what are you doing? We're recording." She whispers, trying not to laugh.

"I'm actually giving you some decent content." He rubs his noose in Beth's nose, with an open smile.

"What do y-"

Benny travels his right hand through Beth's hair, applying a light pressure in the back of her head colliding their lips. She closes her eyes as her thin arms encircle his neck, smiling in the middle of the kiss.

"Doing this in front of a camera sounds so indecent." She breaks the kiss, laughing.

"I guess being indecent with you is one of my favorite things." He jokes. Suddenly Benny frowns slightly, inhaling the smell that monopolized the living room. "Oh shit, the goose." His arms release her body, and the attention is redirected to the kitchen. "We can't lose our meal just like that." His steps echoed in the whole house, making Beth laugh louder. "Stop laughing or I'll use you as replacement."

"I'm sorry." Beth tries to handle with the situation, turning off the camera.

✎✎

OMG HI! I missed you so much! How are you guys??

Well it's almost Christmas and i can't wait to eat my goose and the legendary codfish lmao, i'm a hungry soul </3

Anyways, this chapter it's a little bit different from the usual and i hope you liked it so much as i did <3 For those who didn't understand, this chapter was made by an camera point of view, filming Beth and Benny on November the third.

I wanna say THANK YOUUUUU for all the comments and for pressing the star button, i'm really happy to show you how this story will develop in the second part! As the first one, it will be slow but we'll have more action for sure eheh. 

This journey has been amazing thanks to you guys. I'm so grateful for having you as my readers.