𝟐𝟐. Cooking Lessons

𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘?

𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛?

✎✎

MOVIE 003

DATE 05/11

▕ ❙❙ ▶ - 4:28

Beth gets camera closer to his face, trying to capture Benny's reaction.

"How can you cook this bad?" His face squirms while he tastes the pancake batter.

"Stop it Benny, you're hurting my feelings" Beth reproduces a childish voice, making him laugh.

"And you're hurting my palate."

"I thought friends encouraged each other."

"You're right, that's why I'm gonna teach your how to do edible pancakes." He winks. "Come here." Benny gesticulates with his indicator finger.

Beth goes around the kitchen countertop, filming Benny wearing her black apron. He rolls up his sleeves and starts picking up the eggs, flour, baking powder, oil, sugar, and the milk from the fridge.

"Are you ready?" He looks at her. 

"Always, chef." She laughs.

"You should grab a pencil and take some notes." He jokes.

"Oh shut up. Just do it."

During four minutes of footage, Benny explained the whole recipe to Beth who tried to take it seriously, in vain.

"Okay, now try a bite of this divine pancakes." Benny assumed camera's control, focusing on Beth facial expression. "So?" He laughs, appreciating her delightful reaction to the flavor and texture of the pancake batter.

"What's your secret?" She takes one more bite, looking at the camera.

"A magician never reveals his secrets."

"You're not a magician Benny." She rolls her eyes.

"How dare you? I'm pancake's magician." He replies in an offended tone, making her smile. "For some reason pancakes were my favorite food during my boyhood."

"Oh you were a fluffy guy uh."

"You can't take me serious."

"You're right." Beth laughs. "Try it! It's delicious." She lifts the fork with a slice.

Benny approaches, looking at Beth eyes. His lips involve the fork, pulling the pancake slice. "It's really good." He nods, munching slowly. "God, I'm really good."

"You're right. Your cooks are very decent for a chess player."

"Poor you, you would die to eat my food every day."

"That's what I've been doing since you got here in case you didn't notice."

"Am I your slave?" He narrows his eyes, looking at her.

"Sort of." She tries not to laugh.

"I got a new job, and I didn't know. We should celebrate."

"Certainly." She laughs.

☁️☁️

This was their last "video".  The next chapter will be the continuation after Beth and Benny goodbyes.  I hope you enjoyed this three little chapters! I had so much fun writing them ❤️