1

Disclaimer:
Before you read, I just have to warn you that this story deals with sex, drama, death, suicidal thoughts, and human trafficking themes. If these make you uncomfortable I would read with caution. Also due to the nature of the story, the characters have been aged up and U.A is now in a college theme setting. If you wish to imagine them in high school, that is your choice. I do not promote sexual content in minors; this is merely for fiction and entertainment purposes only.

His Best Kept Secret
Chapter One

Soft lips press against the side of your face, rough hands running up your side as they pull you closer to a hard chest. You mew softly at the feeling of his warmth overcoming you, making you drift closer to sleep.

"It's getting late," his deep voice rumbles in your ear and you hold back a groan.

"Five more minutes," you purr, nuzzling into him deeper.

"We have class in the morning," he growls and you sigh in resignation.

"Fine, but I know you'll miss me," you grumble as you push yourself up to swing off his bed.

You felt a hand pull you back, warm lips colliding with yours. "Don't think you get to leave without kissing me," He says heatedly as he pulls away.

You couldn't help but smile, admiring how handsome the Ash blond boy was in front of you. You bring your hand up and caress his face and he nuzzles against your touch. "We have that quiz, so let's hope you've studied," I giggle.

"Me?! I'm going to ace that test. You are the one who likes to procrastinate," he smirks and you roll your eyes.

"I better get home, I'm sure your mom is wondering what we're doing so late.

"That woman can fuck off," he sneers as he grabs my hand and leads me out of his room and down the stairs.

As you head for the door, a tall blond woman pops out of nowhere, a wide smile spread across her face.

"Oh! (Y/N)! I thought you left an hour ago. Are you and Katsuki giving me grand kids yet?!"

Beside you, your boyfriend erupts in an explosive rage."We're too young you old hag! Besides, it's none of your business!" He yells angrily.

Mrs. Bakugo smiles happily, ignoring her son as she gushes to you. "You might as well stay the night dear, I'm sure you parents think you already are."

You wave your hands shyly. "Oh no Mrs. Bakugo, we have class tomorrow and I think my parents want me home."

"Well alrighty then, say hi to your mom for me!"

Pulling you out of his house, Bakugo walks you next door to your home. Even though you were right next door, he wanted to make sure you got in safely.

"I can't stand my old woman," He miffs in irritation.

You chuckle as you wrap your hands around his neck to calm him. "She's cute, and I'm glad she approves of us."

His turned up frown softens as he gazes down on you. "She's probably just thankful I found someone who can tolerate my ass." He huffs.

"Is that what I do?" You giggle and he grins widely at you before pulling you closer to him.

"You're right, you had no choice in this matter," he growls playfully before kissing you deeply on the lips.

Katsuki Bakugo, your boyfriend, was an alpha in the world of quirks. This meant he was built physically stronger, smarter, faster, and better equipped in protecting you, making him the perfect set up to be a hero. His quirk was also impressive, making him a force to be reckoned with.