Morning Person (Natasha)

Natasha opened her eyes and looked over at you, still sleeping with your arm wrapped around her waist as you pulled her closer to you.

She smiled and kissed your nose, "Hey, baby."

You grunted, your eyes still closed as you settled back down, pulling her closer. "Come on, we gotta get up so we're not late. We have a mission today."

You shook your head, pulling her closer again and grunting. "Come on, baby. We have to get up, or else I'd let you sleep."

You peeked at her before closing your eyes again, muttering a small, "Fuck off."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Come on, get up." She tried moving out of your grip so she could sit up, but you only pulled her tighter.

"Y/N, come on," she said, her voice still gentle to accommodate for your sleepiness.

"Mmm," you mumbled, shoving your face in a pillow. She managed to wiggle out of your hold and ran a hand through her hair, stretching a bit.

You peeked at her when she started stretching and then went right back to sleep afterwards. She huffed, moving a hand to your cheek, caressing it softly, "Come on, hun, we gotta get up."

You didn't reply, ignoring her. She furrowed her brow in annoyance and got to her knees, shoving her face in yours and saying, "If you get up, I'll give you a treat tonight."

You considered that, but refused. You would get a 'little treat' anyway.

"Come on, please?" She tried again, poking your nose. You wiggled it and grunted, turning away and moving the covers over you more.

"We've got to go," she said in a small voice. You shook your head and settled in more.

Okay, asking didn't work, coaxing didn't either. Complaining?

"Y/N! We're going to be late!" She whined, "Get up, or I'm going to have to drag you!"

You muttered, "Fuck. Off."

She folded her arms and said, "Come on, you big bag of socks. We need to go so we're not late again. Fury's gonna kick your ass."

Nothing.

"Please! You do this every time!"

When you still didn't budge, already fast asleep once again, she sighed. Natasha ran a hand through her hair and said, "Fine, suit yourself. I'm going to take a shower. I wanted you to join me, but I guess I'll have to take it by myself."

You bolted up then, rubbing your eyes and saying, "No, no! I'm up!"

You jumped out of bed and she smiled, already walking to the shower with a sway to her hips, "Knew that would work."

You put your hand on her hips as you followed her into the bathroom.

You'd be late anyway...