Part 1~Captain American:Civil War

I was told to stay on the first floor with my mom. But I didn't listen. Typical me. I was 9 years old, what was I supposed to do? I went to the top floor and no one was up there. Then I saw him.

"Hi, little one," a guy with long black hair told me. I backed up, just like my father told me to do if I went strangers alone. "It's ok, don't be scared."

"I'm not scared," I said back. Even though I was scared, I didn't show it. The man plastered a smile on his face. Then I hear a familiar voice.

"Callie?" my dad called. I turned to him and then the man picked me up. My dad stared at him. "Loki, put her down." Loki, I guess, still had that stupid smirk on his face.

"Dad?" I whispered out to him.

"It's going to be ok.." my dad said. Then, my dad got out his iron hand and shot Loki. Loki ducked and he dropped me. "Go, Callie. Go to your mom!" I ran downstairs so fast. I was panting really hard. Once I got to the first floor, my mom hugged me and picked me up.

"Oh my god, Callie. Are you ok?!" she asked me. I nodded my head.

I heard a knock on my door. It was my mom. Today, I had training with my dad because Natasha was gone for a mission.
"Come on, get up." my mom said. "We have training to do."

"Yay," I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and ripped the covers off of me. "Fine! I'm getting up." I didn't want to go to training. My body was still a little sore from two days ago. But I still got up. I got dressed and F.R.I.D.A.Y., my dad's AI system, spoke to me.

"Before you go to training today, Mr. Stark wants to see you downstairs."

"Tell him I'm on my way," I spoke back.
I run downstairs into my dad's "lab". I hear the music before I even get to the stairs. I go to the doors and type in the password. I open the door and my dad is looking at his suit and "fixing" it. I turn down the music and he turns around to look at me. He sort of glares.

"What?" I ask.
"You're just like your mother," he replies. I smile, because that's a compliment.

"You needed me?" I walk over to my dad.

"Yes, actually, I did Callie. I need you to tell he if somethings wrong with the suit." My dad points at his Iron Man suit sitting right in front of us.

"Ok..." I walk up to the suit and look at it. I walk to the back of it and open up the plate to its head. "I don't see anything wrong with it."

"Good," my sad spoke back to me. I look at him weirdly. We laughed together. "I think you should go back to training now," my dad said a few minutes after.

"You aren't training me today?" I ask. My dad shook his head no. That means Happy was going to train me. "Ok fine." But before I could leave, my dad turned on the news. I heard "Captain America" and I turned around.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., can you turn up the tv?" my dad asked. F.R.I.D.A.Y. did as she was told. I saw that in Sokovia, Steve, Nat, Wanda, and the others had blown up a building. Lots of innocent people lost their lives because the building blew up. My dad and I made eye-contact.

"Oh, no." I said.

My dad was holding a meeting with all the Avengers today about the accident. He was on his way when I stopped him.

"Dad.." I said, but he cut me off.

"Not right now, Cal. I'm about to go to the meeting." he replied.

"Can I go?" I asked. He looked at me. Then he shook his head. "Why?"

"Because this is adult stuff. You're a 15 year old kid." he replied.

"But I know more than half of the Avengers in there!" I shouted at him. He glared at me. He walked towards me and I backed up a little bit.

"Don't you ever give me that attitude again." he said with anger in his voice. He breathed a few heavy breathes and his eyes softened. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I just don't want you to get caught up in all of this." I looked down at my feet and when I looked back up, my dad had his arms open. I smiled a little and hugged him. When he wasn't looking, I grabbed a walkie-talkie like thing and hooked it on him so I could hear what they were saying. He pushed me away and nodded his head with a smile. Then he walked away.

I turned around and pumped my fist. I quickly ran into my room. My room was decorated with a whole lot of stuff and lots of pictures of me and family, friends, and the Avengers. I grabbed the other walkie-talkie from my dresser and laid down on my bed with it. I heard the same thing I did on the news. Then i heard Secretary Ross through the walkie-talkie. Ross was an old friend of Rhodey. I could hear him naming off places and then I heard screaming. Then I heard Steve speak.

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that." he spoke confidently. Then Ross asked him if he knew where Thor and Bryce were. I could tell he put his head down after that. Rhodey and Ross talk back and forth for a few minutes then I hear a door open and close. The room got silent. Then I heard Rhodey and Sam talking.

"Secretary Ross had a Congressional Medal of Honor, which is one more than you have." Rhodey explains.

"So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before the LoJack is like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam asks Rhodey. You can tell Rhodey is glaring at him.

"117 countries want to sign this. 117, Sam and you're just like, 'No, that's cool. We got it.' "

Then Sam hits Rhodey with a hard question, "How long are you going to play both sides?" I gasped at it. Sam is right. But he's also wrong. I knew that Rhodey is just trying to protect everyone. Then I heard Vision and Steve talking.

"Are you saying is our fault?" I heard Steve ask. Then Vision goes on explaining lots of things. Then Natasha asks my dad something.

"That's because he's already made up his mind," Steve replies to Natasha.

"Boy, you know me so well," my dad replies. Then he starts talking about do kid named Charles Spencer and how about he went to Sokovia and risked his life. "There's no decision-making process here. We need to be put in check! Whatever form that takes, I'm game. If we can't accept limitations, if we're boundary-less, we're no better than the bad guys." My dad says.

But Steve disagreed with my dad and said, "Tony, someone dies on your watch, you don't give up."

"Who says we're giving up?"

"We are if we're not taking responsibility for our actions. This document just shifts the blames." Rhodey steps in and takes my dads side with this. I hear that my dad and Steve and taking two different patches here. My two father figures are fighting. My chest starts to hurt because I know something wrong is going to happen. Then someone walks through the door.
_______________________________
I love this already. This chapter is kinda long but I hope you like it!!!

Words:1308
:))