Part 32

I stand up quickly with Peter and MJ. Then, Ned and Betty's boat comes running into the building. Peter helps both of them get out.

"Betty! You okay?" I ask, quickly running it her. She nods.

"Come on!" Peter yells.

"Guys, we gotta go!" Betty yells. Just then, water swirls around, turning into a huge shape of a man. Then it roars.

"What is that?" Ned scream asks.

"I don't know." Peter replies.

"What're you gonna do?"

"I left my suit in the hotel room."

"Why?"

"Peter, we have to do something!" I yell at the boys who are talking about Peter's suit.

"Because I'm on vacation, Ned! Everyone's gonna see me face, just get them outta here!" Peter pushes Ned out of the way and up the stairs. Lots of people are screaming. I get down and help people off the stairs, along with Peter helping me too. "Get out of here. Go!" The monster crushes a building, making both Peter and I stumble back. "Oh, my God! Callie, I need you go get out of here too."

"What?! No!"

"Yes! I can't lose you. I can't have you hurt. Go, help people get father away!" I wanted to argue but the monster was getting bigger. I finally ran off, helping people get away from the monster.

"You're Callie Stark!" One of the girl says.

"Yeah, and I need your help. You need to get out of here, help yourselves."

"Okay." The tourist leave, helping me out. I make sure everyone is out of sight before I go back to Peter. I then see the bridge full of people. I fly over there, helping them get away. Then Peter comes and jumps up too. He helps a man that I couldn't reach.

"Thanks, Parker." Before he could reply, he pushes me backward and gets hit by the water monster's fist. I catch myself with my powers. I float down, and run to Peter. I see him cough and I help him stand up. The a green light shoots at the monster. A green cloud of mist appears in the sky. Then, a man with a cape and a glass fish bowl over his head appears out of the mist. Peter starts looking around for something. Then he picks up a mask and puts it on his face.

"Callie, get out of here, now!"

"No!"

"Fine." He starts to climb up the building.

"Excuse me sir! I c....I can help! Let me help! I'm really strong and I'm...sticky!"

"And I can fly and have powers!" I scream, while in the air.

"I need you to lead it away from the canals!" The fish bowl man screams. Something about his voice sounded...familiar. He flies off and I do too, following him. Then I see my school group. The monster is going towards them. I fly quickly and land down.

"Get out of here!" I scream. They all start running away from the museum that we were supposed to look at. The fish bowl guy goes on one side, making that side go weak. But the other side was getting stronger. I fly back up and shoot at the other side. The water monster hits me, and I go into a building. A brick building. I groan in pain. When I get the energy, I fly back out there to see the water monster disappear and the bell tower fall. Then the fish bowl guy flies away and everyone cheers. I land down is the somewhat same spot that the fish bowl guy did.

"Callie! Are you okay?" Mr. Harrington asks me. I nod my head. I feel the blood come out of my nose and I wipe it with my hand.

Back at the hotel, my mom called me on the phone.

"Oh my God, Callie! What the hell, are you alright? I just watched the news, are you okay?" She sounded frantic.

"Mom, I'm fine! I promise."

"Okay, well, if you want to come home, you can call Happy and he can come and get you and Peter-"

"Mom! Peter and I are fine."

"Okay.." Light sounds come from the background, it's probably Morgan. "Okay, honey, I have to go. Morgan needs me." I knew it.

"Okay, mom, I love you."

"I love you too, Callie. Be safe!"

"I will! Bye!" I hang up and go back to stand by Peter.

"May was worried about me, since, you know, she knows."

"Yeah, I bet. Pepper was worried for me too."

"Who is that guy?" Betty asks, interrupting our conversation.

"He's like Iron Man and Thor rolled into one." Brad adds on.

"He's all right," Flash scoffs. "He's no Spider-Man."

"What is it with you and Spider-Man?" MJ asks.

"What? He's just awesome, okay? He protects the neighborhood, and you know, he's inspiring. He inspires me to be a better man. I mean, he's no Callie Stark..." Flash flirts. I sigh and roll my eyes. Then his eyes land on Peter.
"Sup dickwad? I thought you drowned." He chuckles and I grab Peter's hand to shut him up.

"Sounds like his name's Mysterio." Brad says, watching the T.V.

"L'uomo del Misterio is Italian for man of mystery. They don't actually know who he is." MJ says, sounding as smart as ever. I see Brad look at her and smile.

"Mysterio..." Ned says.

"Cool name," Ned and Betty say at the same time. "Babe!"

"So," Peter says. "Paris tomorrow. Go to the Eiffel Tower. Should be great." I look at him with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, sounds great." He leans in to kiss my cheek before we all go back up to our room. I'm with MJ and Betty. We're all about to get dressed and go to bed when my phone rings. It's Peter. "Guys, shh! It's Peter." I answer it.
"Callie. I need you to come to my room, now." He says, sternly.

"Okay...is everything all right?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Okay see yo-" he hangs up, cutting me off.

Peter<3
Oh, and bring your suit...

Me
Okay.

I quickly go back to my suitcase and grab my suit. I put it on and start to think of a way to get by MJ and Betty. I quickly just fly through the hotel room and don't reply to their questions. Once I get to Peter's room, I knock on the door. He answers it and he's in his Spider-Man suit. The lock is on his door though. He quickly shuts the door again, unlocks it, and pulls me into his room. I look at one of the beds and Ned is laying there, with a dart in his back.

"Callie Stark. How good to see you again."
_______________________________
Ok, can we just appreciate how HOT Tom Holland is? Like seriously! ;)

Words:1142