Part 10

"All right," seller 2 says. He points the gun at Peter but he shoots his web and disarms the seller. Peter starts to charge at them. But seller 1 punches Peter with a high tech gauntlet. Peter slams into the side of the bridge. I move out of the way and dive. I use my telekinesis and shoot the sellers. He tries to punch me too, but misses. I throw a ball of light at him but he uses it and shoots it back at me. It hits me and I land on the ground. Both of the sellers jump in the car and drive off.

"What was that?" Peter asks. I shrug and Peter shoots his web, attaching it to the sellers' open can door.

"Damn it, Parker," I mumble to myself. I lift myself up and follow Peter. The van drags Peter through a neighborhood, knocking Peter into a trash can.

"What? Ah!" He says and shoots a second strand of web. I throw another ball of light at the and hit the van. They lose control but get it back together again. Then seller 1 fires another burst of energy and it breaks off the van door, with Peter along with it. But Peter doesn't give up. He shoots another web, attaching to the back of the van.

"Oh, my butt! Uhh!" He says. Seller 1 is still trying to lose Peter by shooting at him. I start to shoot at him too and then, the seller finally gets me and knocks me out of the sky. The van makes a sharp turn, slamming Peter into a parked car. Then he gets dragged through a line of trash cans. I see the van and see Peter running a different way.

"Just stay with them!" He yells and I follow the van. I follow the van and then I start shooting at it. I take a little shortcut too but then someone picks me and I see Peter. Then, they pick up Peter too. Peter looks at me.

"What the hell?" He asks. Peter and I wrestle to pull our legs free. Then, the person looks down, his eyes, glowing onto us. He keeps carrying us up higher and higher. Then the spider drawn on the back of Peter's suit starts to beep. I look at Peter and a parachute unfolds itself from the hidden compartment. Peter then rips out of his the person's grasp. But I'm still flying up. I start kicking and getting my way out and finally I blast him and he lets go. I use my telekinesis to lift myself up. I see Peter dropping. I look at the person and look down at Peter again. I fly down to Peter, letting the person go. I see Peter drop into the water.

"No!" I scream and fly faster to him, but then I see an Iron Man suit go underwater and pick up Peter. "Shit."

Peter and I are sitting by each other and my dad is levitating in front of us. Peter wrings out his mask and water drips from it. We're sitting on a jungle gym.

"And the he just, he just, like, swooped down like a monster and he picked us up and, uh, he took us up, like, a thousand feet and just dropped me. How'd you find us? Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?" Peter asks.

"I put everything in your suit. Including this heater," my dad says.

"Whoa!" Peter exclaims. I see stream rise form it and I put my head back down. "Whew, that's better. Thanks."

"What we're you guys thinking?" My dad asks.

"The guy with the wings is obviously the source of the weapons. I gotta take him down." Peter replies.

"Take him down, huh? Steady, Crocket, there are people who handle this sort of thing." My dad says.

"The Avengers?" Peter asks.

"No, no, no. This is a little below their pay grade," my dad says.

"Anyways, Mr. Stark, you didn't have to come all the way out here. I had that. I was fine," Peter says.

"Oh, I'm not here," my dad says. Just then, the Iron Man helmet opened up and just a space. I look up and roll my eyes.

"Thank God this place has Wi-Fi or you would be toast right now. Thank Ganesh while you're at it. Look, forget the flying vulture guy, please."

"Why?" Peter asks. I was about to hit him, but my dad back fired first.

"Why? Because I said so!" I look at Peter. His eyes are sad. I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Sorry, I'm talking to a teenager. Stay close to the ground. Build up your game helping little people, like that lady that you bought you the churro. Can't you just be a friendly..." a clink sound comes from the call. "...neighborhood Spider-Man?" I could tell Peter was disappointed.

"But I'm ready for more than that now." Peter says.

"No, you are not," my dad says. The Iron Man suit closes.

"That is not what you thought when I took on Captain America."

"Trust me, kid. If Cap wanted to lay you out, he would've. Listen to me. If you come across these weapons again, call Happy." Then a car engine revved.

"Are you driving?" Peter asks.

"You know, it's never to early to start thinking about college. I got some pull at MIT. Hey, Callie?"

"Yes, dad?"

"Well talk about this when I get home."

"Okay," I say.

"End call," my dad says.

"No, I don't need to go to col-Mr. Stark-" but F.D.I.D.A.Y. cuts him off.

"Mr. Stark is no longer connected." She says and the suit flies off.

"That's awesome," Peter says sarcastically.

"Peter..." He turns to me. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." I lay my head back on his shoulder.

"I think we should start heading back," he says.

"Yeah," I reply.

We're walking across an empty yard. "Stay close to the ground? What is he talking about?" He asks.

"I don't know, Peter." I reply.
_______________________________
This is a short chapter too but I didn't know how to end it so:)!

Words:1034