Part 30

I looked in my suitcase one last time to make sure I had everything.

"Callie! Happy's here to take you to Peter's!" My mom shouts. I hurry up and close my suitcase and grab my passport. "Do you have everything?" I nod as I'm walking down the stairs. "Okay." She wipes down my shirt and hands me some food to eat. I put it on my mouth and my mother kisses my cheek. Morgan's sitting at the table, eating her second waffle. I kiss Morgan's cheek.

"I love you, Maguna."

"I love you, Callie Bug!"

"I love you, mom."

"Have fun, sweetheart." I nod my head and walk outside to the car. Happy drives me over to Peter's and I get out. I get in the elevator and wait for his floor. I walk up to his apartment door and knock. May answers and smiles.

"Callie!" She pulls me into the house and hugs me. "How are you?"

"I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm good!" I put my stuff on the couch and walk with May to Peter's room. She has a banana in her hand for Peter. "Hungry?" She tosses Peter a banana, that hits him, making him jerk back and look at us. May puts her hands over her mouth.

"Callie?" He asks. I smile at him.

"Oh...so sorry. Ha-ha. I thought you could sense that with your..." she can't find a word for it.

"Peter-tingle?" I offer.

"Yes! Peter-tingle."

"Please do not start calling it Peter-tingle."

"So what's up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas?"

"No, I just really need this vacation. I need a break." May goes and hugs Peter, him returning it.

"You deserve it. Both of you." She pulls away and looks at him. "Yeah. You know what? You should pack your suit, just in case. I have a tingle about it." May smirks and walks away while I laugh.

"Please stop saying 'tingle', May." She leaves and he turns to look at his suit. "No." He closes his closet door.

"You're not bringing it?" He shakes his head.

"Why?"

"I really, really need a vacation right now." I hug him too, him pulling me really close.

"I know you do." He pulls away and kisses my cheek, making me blush. He turns around and closes his suitcase shut.

Peter looks out the window of the airplane and Ned is sitting by him. I stop by them.

"Hey, guys."

"Callie!" Ned exclaims. I smile at him.

"Hey, Parker."

"What's up, Stark?"

"Yo, Parker!" Flash says, making us turn around to see him. "This, is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them."

"Ma'am?" I say to the flight attendant.

"Mm-hm?"

"He blipped."

"So technically, he's 16, not 21." MJ says, helping me as she passes by. The flight attendant then takes his drink away, making him get mad.