Part 23

"I don't wanna hear another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" My dad threatens.

"I'm trying to say that...something is coming." Just then, a grenade gets rolled under Peter. It fires and we all get thrown back. I look up and see people enter the ship and balls of light enter my hands.

"THANOS!!!!" Someone yells while coming in. His skin had lines on it. I get up and see someone fly over. He takes off his 'mask' that was covering his face and slams my dad down. He shoots at Peter and misses and I shoot at him. I hit him and he hits me back. I fly across the plane. I get back up and see Peter in the man's arm. He has a gun to his head. I get back up and stand with a dark blue light in my hands.

"Alright, everybody, stay where you are...chill the F out." Then the man takes off his helmet. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?" My dad de-helmets too.

"Yeah, I'll do go u one better. Who's Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" The man under my dad, with the lines, says. I roll my eyes.

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry this little freak."

"Let do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go!" Then a nanotech cannon comes out of my dad's suit. I lift my hands, ready for anything.

"Do it, Quill! I can take it." Says the man on the ground.

"No, he can't take it!" The girl with antennas on her head says with spider webs around her body.

"She's right. You can't." Adds Strange.

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." Quill, I think, says.

"Wait, what. Thanos? Alright, let me ask you this one time: What master do you serve?" Strangers says, with gold weird shields for hands.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? 'Jesus'?"

"You're from Earth?" My dad asks, after rolling his eyes.

"I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri."

"Yeah, that's on Earth, dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?" I'm the second last one to de-helmet.

"So, you're not with Thanos?" I ask.

"With Thanos?! No, I'm here to kill Thanos! He took my girl- Wai- who are you?"

"We're the Avengers, man." Peter says,
struggling.

"Oh."

"You're the one Thor told us about!" Yells the girl with the antennas.

"You know Thor!?" My dad asks eagerly. I put down the balls of light in my hand.

"Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." Peter and I look at him like he's crazy.

"Where is he now?" Strange asks, hesitant. While they're all talking, I put my helmet back on and go outside to the planet. I look around, something bad happened here. I bent down and felt the ground. Then someone taps on my shoulder. I jump up fast, and with a ball of light, I turn around to hit someone. But it's just Peter. He throws his hands up.

"You dad said we could take our helmets off." He says, without his mask. I de-helmet and look around more.

"Something happened here."

"Like...what do you mean?"

"Something bad happened here."

"How can you tell?" Tears fill my eyes while I'm still looking around.

"I can hear the screams and feel the pain, Peter." My lip quivers. "I wanna go home." I turn towards Peter and hug him. After a while, we let go and I wipe my tears. That's when everyone comes outside. I hear that they're called the Guardians of the Galaxy. Mantis, Drax, and Quill. Quill pulls out a measuring stick for the axis of the planet.

"The heck happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off it's axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." I turn around and see Mantis jumping in a low gravity spot and smile.

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have so plan..." My dad keeps talking to the group while I stare off looking a the planet. I walk away from the ground when my dad's not looking. I find a certain spot. I stand there and feel the dirty air in my hair. I take a deep breath in and close my eyes. It feels like my soul was taken out of my body and I was shifted somewhere else. When I open my eyes, I'm on the ground, gulping for air. I blink my eyes and stand up. It's the same planet, Titan. But instead...it has more life to it. It's beautiful, with green grass and blue skies. I smile at its beauty until I hear something.

Aliens that we defeated on Earth are back and they are grabbing people that are minding their own business. I hear the screaming and crying as some children as they watch their own parents get shot. I start to breath really heavy and tears fill my eyes. Then I see him. He's purple with a chin with multiple lines on it. He's bigger than Thor, that's for sure. I watch as he kills some people that look exactly like him. This planet is his home planet. As he turns to me, someone taps my shoulder. I feel my souls return to the dusty, old planet. I gulp for air and fall back as the person holds me up. I look up and see that it's Peter.

"Callie, are you okay?" He asks, catching me. I sit down on the ground, tears still in my eyes. I didn't look up and I didn't answer. The image of Thanos played over and over in my head until I shivered. "Callie!" I look up at a worried Peter.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fine." I answer.

"Well...Strange saw the future. We figured out that there was 14,000,605 outcomes of what's about it happened."

"How many did we win?" Peter looks at me,
knowing this will make what I was just thinking worse.

"One."
_______________________________
Ahhhhhhh! Next chapter will be the fight with thanos and I'm not ready :/. It's saddd and I don't wanna cry :(

Words:1074