Part 3

A bright light shined on me. I didn't want to open my eyes. "How am I still alive?" I thought to myself. I open my eyes all the way and see my dad in the corner of the room.

"Dad?" I said, softly. My voice is weak. I feel weak. His eyes open widely and he comes to my side.

"Callie, are you okay?" He asks. I didn't know how to answer. I shrugged, but my shoulders didn't move and they ached in pain.

"Where am I?"

"The tower. It's okay."

"What happened?"

"Radiation. You also have been poisoned. You're lucky you're alive." He answered. All the memories come back and a tear falls down my cheek.

"He knew, dad. He knew I was your daughter. He called me little Stark." I said, with more tears running down my face.

"Who?" He asks.

"I don't know. A guy. A scientist. He said he wanted to capture me, like he knew I was leaving the tower. I should have never left."

"It's ok." My dad hugs me and I hug him back.

"Wait, why am I still alive. A radiation explosion and I've been poisoned?!" I start to freak out.

"Hey, Callie. Stop freaking out. Yes, you've been poisoned. But that's the reason you didn't die. They put some, element in you." He said back.

"Wait like, the Tesseract?"

"Kinda, but no. More deadly. It should've killed you when it was shot into your veins, you absorbed it. Like-".

But I cut him off and finished the sentence, "it was my own blood." He nodded his head is agreement.

"And now, it's become your blood."

My jaw dropped when I heard this.

"Does that mean...I have...superpowers?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm doing some testing with Banner."

"Banner?" I asked.

"Bruce. The Hulk."

"Oh yeah.." I didn't wanna freak out but the Bruce Banner was working on me.

"But for now, you'll just have to stay in here. We'll get a chair and a TV set up in here for you."

"What?" I was truly shocked by what he said. I was going to have to say in here by myself. Just when I was about to ask him why, Bruce came running to us.

"The tests are done!" He exclaimed.

"What do they say?" I ask eagerly.

"Yes, of fact, you have superpowers. You have invisibility, healing, telekinesis, and quantum reach."

I looked at Bruce, trying to take it all in. I had superpowers, me. I had so many questions but one stood out.

"What's quantum reach?" I ask. Tony and Bruce looked at each other.

"Quantum reach is when you can visit the quantum." Tony answers.

"Wait, like the quantum realm?" I ask, speechless. Tony nods. I was a superhero. Well, sort of.

"Dad, does this mean-" he cuts me off.

"You're a superhero." He is just as shocked as I am.

A day later

I've started getting used to all my powers. One that I still haven't used is quantum reach. It seems dangerous. Trust me, I've learned about the quantum realm but never about the danger it brings. I was laying on my bed and felt the sharp pain in my chest again. I quickly rose up and run downstairs. Then I see my dad packing clothes and the extra suit in a brief case. Then with my telekinesis, I pick up the briefcase and brought it right over it myself. My dad went to reach for it, but noticed it wasn't there. He turned around and saw me.