Part 41

I look down at my arm and side, in which used to be bullet holes. I smile now, happy that I healed them before anyone besides Peter and Happy saw them. I mean, it did take most of my energy out of me, but it was worth it. I took a deep breath and Peter put his hand in mind.

"Are you ready?" He asks, as we're walking through the airport.

"I don't know, yet. I'm gonna miss this trip."

"Me too." He kisses my cheek. Betty and Ned catch up to us walking. "Hey. Uh...I was thinking we should all...I don't know, like go on a double date or something."

"Oh, we broke up." They say at the same time.

"No. Wh...what?"

"Why?" I ask, tilting my head in curiosity.

"Men and women grow apart, but the journey they share together will always be a part of them." Ned says. Betty puts her hand on Ned's cheek.

"You are so wise."

"Thank you," Ned answers. Betty walks off and Peter and Ned face each other. I see MJ with Brad across the airport.

"I'll be back, you wait here." I run over to MJ.

"Hey!" She smiles at me. She hugs me and Brad leaves us alone.

"Has anyone figured out?" She asks, while whispering. I shake my head no. "Good." I see Peter motioning me to go to him.

"I have to go!"

"Bye, Cal!" I wave and run over to Peter and take his hand again. We walk outside and I see Morgan and my mom. Peter sees May and goes to her so I run to Morgan.

"Maguna!" I shout and she runs to me. I bend down and she jumps into my arms, while I pick her up. I start smiling like crazy and my mom comes towards me. I put Morgan down and hug my mom. "Hi, mom."

"Hey, sweetie." She pulls out and kisses my cheek. "Are you ready?" I look over at Peter and May and he looks at me. He winks his eye.

"Yeah. Yeah, I am." We get in the car and drive home.

Once we get home, I go put my suitcase on my bed before running downstairs. I see Morgan on the couch so I tackle her.

"Maguna!"

"Callie bug! Where were you? You were gone for so long!" I chuckle and explain to her that I was on a school trip. "Wait, were you fighting monsters too? Mommy was watching the news and I saw you there!" My face is stunned how smart Morgan was.

"In fact..." I look around, and get close to her.

"You can't tell anyone." I hold out my pinky and she holds out hers. "I was fighting the
monsters." She gets shocked and giggles. Our pinkies interlock and I smile. My phone then goes off.

Peter <3
Hey, you ready?

Me
Yep, headed your way!

I kiss Morgan's cheek. "I have to go, love you, Maguna."

"I love you, Callie bug!" I go upstairs and kiss my mom's cheek too and tell her bye. I walk out the door and fly into the city and to the Grand Central Terminal. I sit there and wait.

Peter <3
On my way :) 2 min

Me
Don't text and swing!