Part 26~Avengers:Endgame

5 Years Later

I could feel the dirty air go through my nose as I breathed in for the first time. My eyes slowly opened, revealing a person. A boy. Everything started to get clear and I saw the one and only Peter Parker sitting in front of me. More like, he was looking over me. My mouth opened but nothing came out.

"P...Peter?" I ask, finally. Peter looks down at me and a smile peers across his face.

"Callie." He sounds relieved. "Are you-" I cut him off by pulling him into a kiss. Our lips meet for the first time in forever. He pulls out, his eyes still closed and he exhales.

"I love you too." I say, smiling. He helps me sit up and I see Strange. "Doctor." I shake his hand and he smiles.

"Hello, Ms. Stark. It's been five years, come on, they need us." I smile, knowing that my dad helped me get back. I tighten up my boots and breathed while waiting for time.

"Hey," Peter says, walking over to me.

"What's up, Parker?"

"You ready?"

"In all honesty? No. Not even close." Peter
chuckles at my comment.

"Me too."

"But this is Thanos. How are we supposed to be ready?" Peter nods and kisses me on the cheek, right where my dad did too before I dusted away. I start thinking about my parents. What if they survived the snap and moved on? Did they get snapped away? Did my dad not and my mom did? How did they move on? Did they miss me? Peter snapped me out of my trance and said that it was time. Then, the portal opened. Strange opens it up and Drax, Mantis, and Quill all jump out. Peter swings out and I fly out. The compound is broken, everything is destroyed. The skies are a dark grey. I look over everyone and see my dad, Steve, and Thor all in front of us. I look around and see everyone. All of us, Avengers, together at once. This made me smile big. I looked more ahead of us and saw Thanos and his army. I was ready. I wasn't planning on losing this time. Whatever it takes.

"Is that everyone?" I overhear Strange ask.

"What, you wanted more?" Wong replied with another question. Then a big rumble comes from the broken compound. Ant-Man, Hulk as a human?, Rhodey, and a raccoon.

"AVENGERS!" Steve says, making Mjolnir, Thor's hammer, fly towards him. I get happy knowing that Steve finally lifted it. "Assemble." With that, everyone charges towards Thanos' army. Thanos lifts up his big sword and his army comes towards us too. I fly up high, firing shots at aliens, killing them on point. I keep shooting until someone catches my eye. I see Peter and my dad running away from each other. I keep firing until I drop down to the ground.

"Dad?!" I scream because it's so loud. He turns around towards my direction. Once he sees me, tears fill his eyes. He runs towards me and hugs me. "Dad!" I start crying into his warm metal. I feel a few tears drip from his eyes too.

"Callie.." he says, softly. He holds my face in his hands. I sniffle my nose as he fixes my hair.
"Oh, Callie." We hug again before letting go. "I love you, Callie."

"I love you too, dad." He kisses the top of my head before we go our separate ways on the battle field. I fly back up, helping other people with the aliens. I then see T'Challa running towards Thanos' army, and Thanos is standing right in front of him. I quickly fly over there and drop down to the ground, my eyes blue and blue light coming out of my hands. Then someone lands beside me. I see Wanda and I smile. Her eyes are like mine, but red, and with anger.